The Ultimate Question  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pineapple on pizza?

18 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Episode VIII Rey Stunt! | Star Wars Amino

XD

Honestly, the whole pineapple-bashing thing is just a meme to me at this point. I've tried it before and it isn't half bad!

No, the real problem with pineapple pizzas is the ham. Ham can go rust in a bucket.

15 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Maybe pineapple isn't that bad on pizza, cos..

kiwi-pizza-today-main-200115-2.thumb.jpeg.9ac4b1e6637d5990a5faef0aebb34930.jpeg

...yeah, okay, that looks nasty.

Edited by Slowswift

Just now, Slowswift said:

The whole pineapple-bashing thing is just a meme to me now. I've tried it before and it isn't half bad!

Yeah that gif was more about the banana pizza you referenced. Pineapple pizza at least can be good, I cannot imagine the mushiness of the banana one.

1 minute ago, Slowswift said:

No, the real problem with pineapple pizzas is the ham. Ham can go rust in a bucket.

You lost me. Ham is great.

Yeahhhh, agreed. Whenever I get pizza at Dominos or whatever, I always get white sauce with a garlicky crust and only pineapple. Honestly, the ham they put on there tastes like plastic.

Just now, Kvothe the Bloodless said:

What did you just say????!!!

I don't like ham. Bacon, yes. Pulled pork sandwiches, yes.

Ham? M͙͕̟̪̘̣̮͉͛͒͊́̈͜͢͠Â̧̧̢͓̦̯̪͉̋̑̽̍͢͜͞͡Y̵̢̯̹͉̝̔͑̎̒̔̋̚͜ T̟͕̲̹̮̬͔̈́̒̂̂̽̀̈̕H͚̠̹̺̣͍̰̯͗̒͆͆̃͟Ë̻̪̱͓̰́̾͊̌̆̈́̿̅̕͠ F̵̢̩̬̣͔̹̞̂̐͌͑̓̿͛̈͟͜Ű̹͈̞̭͉̗̇̉̈́̀͠R̷̥̹͍͍͙̿̃͛͊̕͢Y̢̰͚̮̥̞͍͇̯̔͐̌͋̆͆̾͢ O͉͓̥̹̞͓̖̳̎͋̾̔̈̎̔͠F̷̳̹͚͚̬̈́̎̊̊̉̅͘͟ T̷̛̬̻̥͈̫͍̖̫̀͐̊̏̚͠͞H̵̲͔̦̹̰̤͇̤́̂͋̋̊͂͒̇̇̐͜ͅE̴̡̝͉̖͚̳̲̾̃́́̂͆͘̕͘͝ G̴̭̪̰͔͍͎̹̙͍̍̿͗̉͋̐͝O̡̡̬̤͈͕͈̱̠͒̋͐̆͆̔D̘͈̪̬̳̺͂͆͂͊̌͜͢Ş̸̢̩̖̼͚̬̮͔̋͐͐͋̕͜͝͠ R̢͖̬̮̾̑̑̿̆́̽̋̀͝ͅE̶̦̠̣͖̲̠͙͌̋̒̇̃̅͟Ị̹̲̝͖̋́́͛͑̉͊͟͝͠G̴̯͉̭̼͒͂́̒̇̀̅̌͠ͅŅ̸̡̛̫̣͓͕͌͋̽̂̓͊̒͠ Ď̳͇̳̼̹͙̹͎̓͆̅̒̿͟͜͝͡Ǫ̴̛̣̱̝͔̦̫̫̪̮͛̔̊̑̀̍͝W̸̛͔̺͎̻̲͚̻̋̓̏͌̏͌͘N͉̰͓͎̣̟̑͐́̽̾̕͡ Ù̜͎̮̖͕̩̭̺̼̓̿̊̀̒͘͠P̵̰͍͎͔̬̮̀̀̉̀̐́̚̚͟O̵̫̲͈̰̲̓́̈́̂̌́̚͘͢Ņ̴̧͙͎̙̖͈̜̯͊̌͆͊̓̉̐ T̼̠̺̗̙̲͌̋͆͢͟͠͞H̜̱̣͙̣̉̅͛̄̓̈́̊͝Ë͓͎͇̟̙̙͕́̽̓̃͐͜͞͞E̢̛̗͈̣̼͍͛͛͌̾̉͒͢

We're in the lead!

Also, I opted for email notifications. Do you know how many I've gotten? 29! 29 emails in 37 minutes, and it keeps going up. That's .79 emails a minute, and I'm not mad, because pineapple pizza is the best!

Ham? M͙͕̟̪̘̣̮͉͛͒͊́̈͜͢͠Â̧̧̢͓̦̯̪͉̋̑̽̍͢͜͞͡Y̵̢̯̹͉̝̔͑̎̒̔̋̚͜ T̟͕̲̹̮̬͔̈́̒̂̂̽̀̈̕H͚̠̹̺̣͍̰̯͗̒͆͆̃͟Ë̻̪̱͓̰́̾͊̌̆̈́̿̅̕͠ F̵̢̩̬̣͔̹̞̂̐͌͑̓̿͛̈͟͜Ű̹͈̞̭͉̗̇̉̈́̀͠R̷̥̹͍͍͙̿̃͛͊̕͢Y̢̰͚̮̥̞͍͇̯̔͐̌͋̆͆̾͢ O͉͓̥̹̞͓̖̳̎͋̾̔̈̎̔͠F̷̳̹͚͚̬̈́̎̊̊̉̅͘͟ T̷̛̬̻̥͈̫͍̖̫̀͐̊̏̚͠͞H̵̲͔̦̹̰̤͇̤́̂͋̋̊͂͒̇̇̐͜ͅE̴̡̝͉̖͚̳̲̾̃́́̂͆͘̕͘͝ G̴̭̪̰͔͍͎̹̙͍̍̿͗̉͋̐͝O̡̡̬̤͈͕͈̱̠͒̋͐̆͆̔D̘͈̪̬̳̺͂͆͂͊̌͜͢Ş̸̢̩̖̼͚̬̮͔̋͐͐͋̕͜͝͠ R̢͖̬̮̾̑̑̿̆́̽̋̀͝ͅE̶̦̠̣͖̲̠͙͌̋̒̇̃̅͟Ị̹̲̝͖̋́́͛͑̉͊͟͝͠G̴̯͉̭̼͒͂́̒̇̀̅̌͠ͅŅ̸̡̛̫̣͓͕͌͋̽̂̓͊̒͠ Ď̳͇̳̼̹͙̹͎̓͆̅̒̿͟͜͝͡Ǫ̴̛̣̱̝͔̦̫̫̪̮͛̔̊̑̀̍͝W̸̛͔̺͎̻̲͚̻̋̓̏͌̏͌͘N͉̰͓͎̣̟̑͐́̽̾̕͡ Ù̜͎̮̖͕̩̭̺̼̓̿̊̀̒͘͠P̵̰͍͎͔̬̮̀̀̉̀̐́̚̚͟O̵̫̲͈̰̲̓́̈́̂̌́̚͘͢Ņ̴̧͙͎̙̖͈̜̯͊̌͆͊̓̉̐ T̼̠̺̗̙̲͌̋͆͢͟͠͞H̜̱̣͙̣̉̅͛̄̓̈́̊͝Ë͓͎͇̟̙̙͕́̽̓̃͐͜͞͞E̢̛̗͈̣̼͍͛͛͌̾̉͒͢

Alright alright, pulled pork is also pretty dang good, I'll give you that.

1 minute ago, Slowswift said:

Bacon and pulled pork are pretty killer, but I cannot agree on the ham thing. Maybe you've just been eating the wrong ham.