Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"These aren't ordinary chickens, Nameless. They have a king and generals." Thaidakar put on a pack, "besides, that cult of theirs needs to be taken down."

"Well, I suppose they're not ordinary, but all chickens are evil. You know that, right?"

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma sits down and she pulls Calano down next to her. She stares at the statue as memories flood her mind and the tears start to flow down her checks, once again.

Calano relives countless moments with Wizard, and begins to cry himself.

Silently, but cry.

Bookwyrm stood in front of the statue, behind Calano and Emma. He thought for a moment.

This...can't be right.

He glanced down at his hand. Stormlight had healed the wound from the chicken's knife, but he had no idea what else would happen to him.

He walked over to Nameless and Thaidakar. "I'm coming too," he said. "I need some answers."

Bookwyrm hesitated slightly before walking through the gateway, looking back at Calano and Emma.

I'll get some answers, he thought to them. I don't know if they'll be the answers we want, but I'll find them. 

Then he turned and followed Nameless and Thaidakar.