Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Emperor Chickeee smiled at Calano's body in the corner of the office. One of his lieutenants walked in, "Master Chickee, should we move the doctor to a cell?"

Chickeee shook his head, "I'd rather keep him close, less chance of his friends grabbing him. Get me a few more guards to defend this room." 

The lieutenant nodded and left the room.

"I'll find it later," Bookwyrm said as he abandoned the search for his Guardian. "Emma will help me find it when I need it."

He summoned his Shardblade, then Lashed himself into the fray of chickens, incinerating them with Nightfire. He landed in front of Thaidakar and Nameless, and transformed his Blade into a Shield that blocked a powerful laser.

"Need some help?" he asked them.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

A roar blasts through the clinic and Wizard's spirit appears inside the tiger guardian. Roaring Wizard and Emma fuse their guardians together, forming the deadly tiger wyrm. The guardian rushes through the ground, destroying the ground under the chickens and decimating the whole army in seconds. 

Chicken priests dragged Calano into a chamber older than the clinic itself. It had an alter in the middle with dried blood splattered over it. Dark statues of chickens covered the walls. The chicken priests tied Calano to the alter.

One of the chickens flung back its red hood, it smiled evilly, "I knew this day would come." it pulled out a long menacing knife and raised it above Calano's head, "we must begin the chant... oodeorg el deagin ocdean goorean, oodeorg el deagin..." the chanting continued on and on. the knife and runes on the alter started to glow.

Bookwyrm landed in the machine, which took the shape of a black dragon, accented with blue and white.

"Okay, I see now. I didn't know the Clinic had these." He piloted the Guardian over to Calano.

"Let me see if I can buy you some time!" he yelled. The Guardian vanished in a flash of light, and Bookwyrm landed in the middle of the circle of chickens and summoned his Shardblade, then sliced through the one holding the knife.