PSA about locations

Lego Mistborn

Funny how everything I said is completely wrong

So that everyone hopefully finds this out, none of the secret projects take place on Ashyn, no matter how much we want The Silence Divine, or any other planet in the same system as another canon story(or in a place outside of a star system at all, ie. Silverlight). Here is the WoB:

The Fife

How many planets are in the system of Lumar, and could you give us the name of the system?

Brandon Sanderson

RAFO and no. We need this to go into the star chart, and Isaac to determine what the system looks like, and we need to place it according to my thoughts on how it relates to the aether system. These are not things we can canonize yet. Glad that you're asking these questions, you will get canon answers eventually. But this is a RAFO in a "We are still making sure to figure this out."

Isaac Stewart

Lot of moving pieces there. Every time there's a new planet or new system, it has to fit canonically within everything else.

Brandon Sanderson

And I just threw three of them at Isaac.

Isaac Stewart

We'll get it figured out.

Secret Project #1 Reveal and Livestream (March 8, 2022)

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin

Making the poll I thought about that of course. Yet, first I want people to make their own conclusions.

And, second and more important, by some reading of that comment we are already there. The Sanderson is devious and prone to keeping secrets. With SP#1 and SP#3 together he already has introduced three new planets.

• 7 months later...