Brandon's announcement video tomorrow

Ixthos

I know I've kept quiet on this site the last few days, but don't let it fool you, I've been screaming on the inside from terror and joy for over 24 hours straight. I can't believe what's happening. Also:

The kickstarter announcement was the first Sanderlanche in the history of YouTube videos.

It was just as overwhelming as the endings of his books, and just like with them, I'm going to need a break for a few days to recover :D

Edited by Elegy

A couple of things.

Yay, four new Sanderson Novels! He's crazy. And he has a surprising amount of insane fans. I'll bet that it ends somewhere near 50 mil. dollars... If I was ever willing to bet.

Must admit, I didn't see it coming. Some people are going to hate him for that.

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Brandon is going to make enough money off this to retire.

Don't give him ideas...

But I just think of all the things I'm used to people collecting money for, and... Well... Sorry if it offends someone, but I find it a bit sad that the regular stuff struggle to get 10,000 and Brandon gets to 15 mil. in a day. 

2 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

WAIT OMGOSH THEME PARK FOOD BUT IT'S CHOUTA :DDDDDDDD

Chouta stands and a place for instant noodles. Waffles from Scadrial. A Nalthian dessert and/or seafood place. A Rosharan one called “Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor‘s.” You can choose Rock’s menu or Vorin his and hers menus. 
Do we need a separate thread discussing Sanderson theme park ideas? Because that would honestly be amazing. Ha ha. 

1 minute ago, Philomath said:

Chouta stands and a place for instant noodles. Waffles from Scadrial. A Nalthian dessert and/or seafood place. A Rosharan one called “Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor‘s.” You can choose Rock’s menu or Vorin his and hers menus. 
Do we need a separate thread discussing Sanderson theme park ideas? Because that would honestly be amazing. Ha ha. 

yes we do! we totally do, then after everyone has given ideas we could have an rp about it called Sanderland, an rp.