Cosmere Survival/Bucket List

Mazman

I figured I'd start a Topic discussing how one might survive on various planets in the Cosmere, as well as what we would want to do just because. I think I'll start with my bucket list:

• Find Stick
  • Transfer Nergaoul to a Tiger-eye gem
  • Speak to Sazed using Wax's spike (specifically Wax's)
  • Bond a Cryptic
  • Talk to Hoid (doesn't everyone want to do this?)
  • Create a Hemalurgic meat man

Probably the highest on this list for me would be talking to Hoid. Another big one would be visting Elendial and then stealing a metal mind for bronze (if there are any) because I have insomnia. I want to get to the first heightening from nalthis because I want perfect pitch. Then I would probably want to chill on Sel. So much magic and cool stuff there. 

Here's my Cosmere bucket list:

1. Figure out how to be a shapeshifter, similar to the Siah Aimian's, without having the drawback of being easily controlled like the Kandra.

2. Create a supercharged Hemalurgic copper spike without killing or maiming anyone in the process, then give it to myself to become like the guy in the movie Limitless.

3. Find a way to consume the parasitic worms on Patji and gain psychic powers. It can't be by bonding an Aviar, IT HAS TO BE BY EATING THE WORMS. Somehow.

4. Go to Nalthis and get couple hundred breaths, because...reasons?

5. Get an Unsealed Feruchemical Chromiummind/Duraluminmind from Scadrial to get precognition and Connection powers (it doesn't matter if the Patji worms already provide it, IT MUST BE DONE).

6. Wonder why exactly I needed all this stuff, because I don't really have an end goal for them. Maybe just retire then, living comfortably and perhaps finding a nice lady to marry and start a family with.

This strongly depends on what time period I'm traveling into.

If I can be during the original Mistborn trilogy, having a philosophical discussion with Elend would be great!

If it has to be the current time (relative to each world), I would

buy a hat with Wayne

Eat food with Lift

Talk to Navani about fabrials and sciency stuff

Talk to marasi about something

Bond an inkspren

attempt to find some lerasium

meet hoid

Try to find Thaidakar

Find stick

(as a side note, Autocorrect HATES me now)

On 2/10/2022 at 11:41 AM, CryoZenith said:

Here's my bucket list. Although arguably it wouldn't be a bucket list as it would (ideally) prevent my own death.

• Worldhop to Nalthis, get very rich.
  • Buy enough Breath to become immune to aging.
  • Retire in Celebrant and chill.

Same, but I would retire on Vax.

I would also need to visit Scadrial and figure out how to become a feruchemist so I could spend the rest of my days feeling like I have a cold because I am storing health. And feeling ice cold because or storing heat.

Also, talk to Vasher and learn all of his secrets

Also, talk to the IRE and learn all of their secrets

Then publish some articles on the nature of the cosmere.

Edited by Kandrafish
More bucket list ideas