What is the Best Metalborn ability for a Worldhopper?

Trusk'our

Personally, I think that Feruchemical duralumin would be the best, as you could understand the local language, and you’d have an easier time interacting with the local magic system. Barring that, Allomantic bronze might also be a good option, as you would be able to sense sources of investiture, and Allomantic chromium would be a good option too, because you could sap the investiture from certain things that otherwise could harm you.

Specifically for world hopping, yeah, f-duralumin is a really good choice.

I could however also argue f-gold since it is a really powerful ability and a metal that is found in native form so is likely to be known to many societies, even ones that don't have the technology to smelt iron or make alloys like bronze.

On 2. 1. 2022 at 0:56 AM, Green Hoodie Mistborn said:

Feruchemical copper to record and remember all the different people/cultures/etc

Allomantic pewter to help survive, avoid disease, be stronger if danger presents

Allomantic electrum to see if something might be dangerous!

I think pewter Is necessary if you dont want to die from mutated cold from another planet.

Generally diseases crossing worlds is much less of an issue in the cosmere than Earth history would suggest, as major Shardworlds' people have enough Investiture that disease is rarer & less serious.

Even the Purelake issue was very mild, notable mostly because Roshar doesn't usually have much infectious disease at all.

31 minutes ago, cometaryorbit said:

Generally diseases crossing worlds is much less of an issue in the cosmere than Earth history would suggest, as major Shardworlds' people have enough Investiture that disease is rarer & less serious.

Even the Purelake issue was very mild, notable mostly because Roshar doesn't usually have much infectious disease at all.

Still I can imagine that some regular flu from Elantris could make hell in skaa slums...