Which Unmade resides in Shinovar

SzethIsBadAsHell

2 hours ago, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

We have seen a lot of the unmade already and some are imprisoned . So we should be able to guess which ones are in Shinovar . I’m betting it’s the same one that was in Kholinar and had the Queens guards acting funny !!!!!

At this point we can assume any one/two/three of Unmades are in Shinovar or maybe their whole horde is baking voidcookies with Stonemen there. 

The Ones who aren't possibly in Shinovar: 

1. Ba-Ado-Mishram: Judging by our given directions, she'll be involved in Shallan-Adolin plot. Their journey would be discovering her, perhaps taking help from Sja-Anat. Could it be possible that she's imprisoned in some gemstone reserve we don't know yet. See below. 
  2. Sja-Anat: Most probably back in Kholinar or still lingering around Reranin in Emul or finally going to meet her cousin in Urithiru. 
  3. Re-Shephir: Trapped in Urithiru 
  4. Nergaoul: Thankfully, indisposed in bottom of ocean...unless Odium decided to give Singers a swimming lesson to retrieve it. Although throwing this Unmade randomly in ocean was not a clever work. 
  5. Moelach: Making raucous in Horneater peaks as far as I know. We could possibly see Rock knocking heads with it soon in his novella. 

So....who could be lurking in Shinovar? These: 

Ashertmarn: Could be a contingency plan to capture Shinovar's oathgate by Odium after he left  Alethkar. On contrary, he could still be in Alethkar but possibility in Shinovar exists. 

Yelig-nar: A possibly way for Shins to make up for their lost honorblades and surges.

Surprises: 

• BAM could be in Shinovar. Ishar might be knowing what Melishi did with her and must be working to restore the damage. Could possibly explain his bizarre spren experiments. 
  • Moelach could be in Shinovar since we had a time skip of a year. Could've moved but I see no purpose there. Rock's plot would be better.

The last Unmades: 

Dai-Gonarthis

Could be lurking around Aimia and responsible for that storm system? Nobody knows much about it.

Chemoarish

In Bavlands I guess. 

1 hour ago, LordTheodore said:

No, she isn't. We don't know where she is.

The Midnight Mother told her. That Unmade who infected me for so many years, the one your Radiants frightened away? I remained hidden from her all that time, never fighting back, and so she thinks I died.

I assumed she's still in the mountains. Thanks for clearing. 
Edited by Ramona Tehradin

5 minutes ago, Subvisual Haze said:

Why are we sure there are Unmade in Shinovar?

Ishar says they are worshipping Unmade in Shinovar. I believe it was not during his short lucid period though, so he could have been convinced the other Heralds are Unmade or something like that.

There being an Unmade in Shinovar could explain alot though. Why were the Stone Shamans so convinced the Desolation wasn't coming when they (according to Ash) have prophesies about it? Why are the Shin shooting arrows at Windrunners who get too close?  Why are the Shin basically giving away the Honorblades nowadays? Things like that.

25 minutes ago, Weux082690 said:

Ishar says they are worshipping Unmade in Shinovar. I believe it was not during his short lucid period though, so he could have been convinced the other Heralds are Unmade or something like that.

There being an Unmade in Shinovar could explain alot though. Why were the Stone Shamans so convinced the Desolation wasn't coming when they (according to Ash) have prophesies about it? Why are the Shin shooting arrows at Windrunners who get too close?  Why are the Shin basically giving away the Honorblades nowadays? Things like that.

Thanks!  Ishar is incredibly paranoid at the moment though and interprets everyone's actions as proof they are out to get him.  I think the Unmade comment was just the current narrative his mind has embraced to justify stealing back his Honorblade and meddling in Shin society. 

If anything I would pin the weirdness of Shinovar currently on Ishar.  Ash commented that she left Shinovar because they started worshipping the Heralds like Gods.  Thus they would be naturally apt to follow Ishar's irrational directives, even more so once he retrieved his Honorblade and got back the ability to manipulate Connection (basically forcing others to trust him).

Wait.........that brings me to....

Shinovar folks are like super Shone Shamans, right? They worship stones more than anything. It's holy for them. 

Guess who had been trapped in a gemstone for over thousands of years...

Ba-Ado-Mishram

BAM!

Edited by Ramona Tehradin

I was guessing it would be Dai-gonarthis in Shinovar, first because we haven’t really seen much of this one yet and it would be cool to learn more, and also because isn’t this the one that’s supposed to make everyone really suspicious of each other, the Black Fisher? I’ve seen it theorized that this is the one that was involved in making Shallan’s family messed up, was possibly involved in the scouring of Aimia, and it could be doing that same sort of thing in Shinivar now. 

Ah, apparently there was a death rattle referring to this one consuming sorrows... I could also see it being BAM set in a gemstone on a pedestal somewhere, Yelig-nar inside some Shin leader, or chemoarish who we also don’t know much about.