1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

I don't think the Emerald Atlas belongs in this setting? I think we were doing characters from this world only. I don't know for sure, you would need to ask @DramaQueen

I don't think it works in quote boxes. Okay, that works... but I'll ask her first.

@DramaQueen

On 10/6/2020 at 5:44 PM, Vapor said:

Your character works.

6 hours ago, Condensation said:

Sorry, I don't think yours does. There's not really inter-world/universe travel here...

Spoiler

yet.

Spoiler

:ph34r:

Spoiler

I may find a way to eventually combine it into the FotT, but for now, all characters should be from the world.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Sorry, I don't think yours does. There's not really inter-world/universe travel here...

Reveal hidden contents

yet.

Hide contents

:ph34r:

Hide contents

I may find a way to eventually combine it into the FotT, but for now, all characters should be from the world.

Will you ping me when I can join as Andante here?

Just now, Condensation said:

Will you ping me when I can join as Andante here?

That may take a long time. If you want to join soon, I'd suggest you create a character you don't mind killing, then replace them with Andante.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

That may take a long time. If you want to join soon, I'd suggest you create a character you don't mind killing, then replace them with Andante.

I think I'm good. I'm just trying to find a good place for Andante...

I'd love to join when you're ready, though.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Willis existed. He's an earthbender, though, so that's cool.

Willis wondered if his author, Fadran, would ever develop his character.

Fadran decided that Willis can no longer wonder.

Willis can no longer think.

Willis is now begging for forgiveness.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Ok, sorry.

Jinzo of Kosi's Clave

Merfolk Adventurer

Some small water elemental magic, but mostly is a warrior, one of their few trained in overland combat. If he was a DnD character he'd be a ranger.

I don't know what your merfolk look like, but until you tell me, I'm going to say he looks like this Merfolk from Magic: the Gathering

He's skilled with many weapons but specializes in twin hooked daggers that he's  also used for hunting, grappling, and climbing.

He doesn't chase after The Artifacts, considering that a bit of a fool's errand, but has led a number of expeditions for them in recent years. He's fine with that because he's not the one putting himself in danger for them, just acting as a guide. 

He's still confused by fire. Why do things burn? How does this strange thing make heat? And it just... appears there? After you bang some rocks together or something?

Jinza sat in the strange chairs the land dwellers used and listened to the conversation around him, looking for a likely mark to sell an expedition to. You could always tell, they were loud, desperately trying to prove themselves, but the most important part was that they had a lot of gold. If anyone started buying rounds for everyone, that would be the best mark to go to.

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Willis wondered if his author, Fadran, would ever develop his character.

Fadran decided that Willis can no longer wonder.

Willis can no longer think.

Willis is now begging for forgiveness.

Poor Willis.

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Jinza sat in the strange chairs the land dwellers used and listened to the conversation around him, looking for a likely mark to sell an expedition to. You could always tell, they were loud, desperately trying to prove themselves, but the most important part was that they had a lot of gold. If anyone started buying rounds for everyone, that would be the best mark to go to.

You notice in a back corner a strange sight. An ancient woman with white hair and a hunched back appears to be having a drinking contest with a hulking warrior. What's odd is that this woman is covered head-to-toe in a thick covering of mud- dripping from her chin, her hair, everything. It's so thick that some small plants have started to grow from her back. Speaking of which, tied with thick ropes is a large iron caldron, which is also filled with a thick, bubbling black mud. 

What's more, she appears to be winning the contest. There's an array of upside down shot glasses, and her competitor isn't looking very good- he barely seems to be able to stay up. The old woman, however, is completely fine- she downs another, and with shaking hands, the man grabs another shot- but then immediately drops it, spilling the drink on the table. He winces, and he pulls out a small bag, dropping it in front of the old woman. She cackles mischievously, and the man stumbles out, looking sick. 

Taln walks into the tavern. He glances around,seeing for the first time how empty it was(or crowded, if you want.). He tentatively sat down, and wavedthe barkeep over. 

"Ale. Make it strong." He sets a golden coin down on the table. The barkeeps eyes widen with shock. Quickly, he grabs the coin and rushes off to do as asked. A minute later, the barkeep walks over with a cup full of ale. "Thanks." Taln says. He slowly sips his ale, watching the other people in the tavern with interest.  

On 10/17/2020 at 1:31 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

Taln walks into the tavern. He glances around,seeing for the first time how empty it was(or crowded, if you want.). He tentatively sat down, and wavedthe barkeep over. 

"Ale. Make it strong." He sets a golden coin down on the table. The barkeeps eyes widen with shock. Quickly, he grabs the coin and rushes off to do as asked. A minute later, the barkeep walks over with a cup full of ale. "Thanks." Taln says. He slowly sips his ale, watching the other people in the tavern with interest.  

There was a target.

Jinzo sauntered over to the dark man. "New in town?"

On 10/8/2020 at 5:26 PM, Condensation said:

I think I'm good. I'm just trying to find a good place for Andante...

I'd love to join when you're ready, though.

Just FYI, I find it highly unlikely that Andante will be able to join at any point in the foreseeable future. The chance of me combining this with tFotT is very slight, and definitely won't happen soon.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, Negative_Null said:

Ok, sorry.

Jinzo of Kosi's Clave

Merfolk Adventurer

Some small water elemental magic, but mostly is a warrior, one of their few trained in overland combat. If he was a DnD character he'd be a ranger.

I don't know what your merfolk look like, but until you tell me, I'm going to say he looks like this Merfolk from Magic: the Gathering

He's skilled with many weapons but specializes in twin hooked daggers that he's  also used for hunting, grappling, and climbing.

He doesn't chase after The Artifacts, considering that a bit of a fool's errand, but has led a number of expeditions for them in recent years. He's fine with that because he's not the one putting himself in danger for them, just acting as a guide. 

He's still confused by fire. Why do things burn? How does this strange thing make heat? And it just... appears there? After you bang some rocks together or something?

I think he works!! I really like that merperson, too, so that's what we'll go with for now. I may want to change it later, but we'll see.

Sorry if those quotes are weird, mobile is hard.

Where is the tavern you guys are all at? 

Spoiler

I'm trying to make a map, hopefully that'll clear some stuff up...