Hello!

Bilbo Swaggins

Hello everyone!

I have recently finished my initial read of the entire cosmere and I am about to jump back into a stormlight re-read before RoW. I have spent alot of time on the cosmere subreddit but figured I would come check out the actual forums. Happy to be here and can't wait to spend hours reading your theories! 

1 minute ago, Bilbo Swaggins said:

Hello everyone!

I have recently finished my initial read of the entire cosmere and I am about to jump back into a stormlight re-read before RoW. I have spent alot of time on the cosmere subreddit but figured I would come check out the actual forums. Happy to be here and can't wait to spend hours reading your theories! 

Hello and Welcome!

Happy to see another join our ranks.

Spoiler

You posted this topic twice so you may want to delete/hide one of them

12 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Hello fellow cosmere lover! Which character do you think would most likely get into a situation that would make them spontaneously combust?

Hmm, I could see Wayne wandering somewhere he shouldn't be, grabbing some mythical artifact for a "trade" and then combusting because he pissed off the wrong person. 

Welcome, my good fellow!  Who is your favorite character in the Cosmere?

1 hour ago, Koloss17 said:

Hello fellow cosmere lover! Which character do you think would most likely get into a situation that would make them spontaneously combust?

Spoiler

Evi, she was cold as near to the frostlands as they were so Dalinar made her warm.

Edited by Elend Venture

On 9/4/2020 at 7:02 AM, Bilbo Swaggins said:

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you decided to come join us! Welcome to the dark/fantastically-more-interesting-and-entertaining-cuz-let's-be-honest-we're-here side! :P

Man you are getting completely prepared, well done! What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere? And we can't wait to (maybe even only if you want to :D) read some of yours!

• 2 months later...