Howdy fellow cosmernaughts

Chalke219

Long time lurker and obsessive and im finnaly cosmere aware enough to possibility get involved with discussions! 

Honestly I don't know how you people come up with the theories and even the information on the cosmere! I've read all the books at least once and still don't know half as much as you guys here! These forum posts have been invaluable in gaining understanding of what happens where and when and even sometimes who! 

Thanks to all contributors especially those who provide the all important WOBs and i look forward to existing speculation and all the speculation yet to come! 

22 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Hello, @Chalke219! Welcome to the Shard! So you've completed all the Cosmere books? Which one's your favourite? Also who's your favourite character?

Ahoy! I don't know if i could pick favourites, but stormlight as a series has had me audibly cheering or booing the most so I'd say stormlight, WoR if I had to pick one!

Favourite characters are tough too, Kelsier would be my number one, Dalinar and Kaladin close second but as they're so central I'll try and come up with someone a little more interesting...

Lift! I love how she massively contrasts the world by being such a fun and carefree character for the most part and I can't wait to see her advancement going forward 

The only work I haven't yet read is aether of night, which I know is non-canon but still looking forward to it (freshly put on my kindle today) and am mostly looking forward to other worlds getting a little more depth so they can compete with the masterworks of mistborn and stormlight 

Nice Pun.  Welcome!

20 minutes ago, Honorless said:

So many people just hate Lift though, it's refreshing to see someone liking her precisely for her weirdness

Where are the Lift Haters?  I must introduce them to Nightblood!  They are after all unquestionably evil.

Lift is just a *little* strange. 

But there are tons of haters for basically every character. Elend, Kelsier... (I'm rereading Mistborn era 1)

What is your favorite magic system and why? (I guess that it could be non-cosmere, but how is that possible??)

7 hours ago, Honorless said:

So many people just hate Lift though, it's refreshing to see someone liking her precisely for her weirdness

Who's your least favourite character? 

Lift isn't weird! 

She's only awesome 

I also think she'll end up being a major character later on in the series so I'm foreseeing an epic character arc for her, plus there's the whole mystery of acquiring stormlight through eating

If I had to pick a least favourite character it'd probably be.... Zane maybe? But even then it's a tough choice as they're all quite good at least