Merchandise Speculation

With the Cosmere, and subsequently The Wheel of Time, getting more recognition; it's speculation time for merchandise that you would like to see!

I'd imagine the Funko Pops for Mistborn/Stormlight Archive would look tremendous. I'd imagine a Shardbearer Adolin pop or a TenSoon wolfhound!

What merchandise would everyone like to see in the Cosmere/WoT-verse??

A stormlight chess set. Might be better later on in the series so we have more representatives of each order but the windrunners or stonewards could be the pawns (due to their numbers, not a commentary on the order), Could make the bondsmiths the King and or Queen (depending on who steps up later). Elsecaller and WIllshaper could be each knight. Bishop could be skybreaker and windrunner or dustbringer. Rook could be edgedancer and dustbringer or windrunner. Having trouble thinking of where the lightweavers and truthwatchers should go. 

2 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

A stormlight chess set. Might be better later on in the series so we have more representatives of each order but the windrunners or stonewards could be the pawns (due to their numbers, not a commentary on the order), Could make the bondsmiths the King and or Queen (depending on who steps up later). Elsecaller and WIllshaper could be each knight. Bishop could be skybreaker and windrunner or dustbringer. Rook could be edgedancer and dustbringer or windrunner. Having trouble thinking of where the lightweavers and truthwatchers should go. 

I think I will just take an awakened chess set.

• 4 weeks later...

Last Christmas people were asking for Cosmere themed "ugly sweaters." I sure do want me a ridiculous sweater covered in glyphs or somesuch. 

I would also be interested in whatever game Red and Gaz were playing in OB and gambling on that definitely wasn't trying to predict the future ;). It sounded pretty fun!

14 hours ago, Singer said:

Last Christmas people were asking for Cosmere themed "ugly sweaters." I sure do want me a ridiculous sweater covered in glyphs or somesuch. 

I would also be interested in whatever game Red and Gaz were playing in OB and gambling on that definitely wasn't trying to predict the future ;). It sounded pretty fun!

I would adore an "ugly sweater" to wear on Christmas Day! ^_^

• 1 month later...

A pen & paper RPG in the vein of Pathfinder, D&D, or some other format would be cool.  It may not be the right point of time in the series right now.  Maybe it could be set during a different desolation, but the product could be fun.  It would definitely have to be well balanced.

The combat would have to be multi-tiered.  Regular fighting and then a balance for the use of Old Magic, not to mention shard plate and shardblades.

It has potential.  Plus, a RPG property means a lot of commissioned art.  Yes please.

Edited by Lazarus_Rising

9 hours ago, Lazarus_Rising said:

A pen & paper RPG in the vein of Pathfinder, D&D, or some other format would be cool.  It may not be the right point of time in the series right now.  Maybe it could be set during a different desolation, but the product could be fun.  It would definitely have to be well balanced.

The combat would have to be multi-tiered.  Regular fighting and then a balance for the use of Old Magic, not to mention shard plate and shardblades.

It has potential.  Plus, a RPG property means a lot of commissioned art.  Yes please.

This actually exists for Mistborn! The Mistborn Adventure Game is a game in the vein of D&D, by Crafty Games. They have stuff for both Era 1 and Era 2

• 8 months later...

I'd love some spheres, those have always fascinated me while reading SA.

I also wouldn't mind just a couple more t-shirts and hoodies I guess, want to show everyone to which fandom I belong even though, none of my friends know it about the cosmere. xD

Hopefully, they'll eventually make a tv show or movie; that would be so cool!