On 5/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, The Forgetful Archivist said:

There was a time where everyone knew my name but that age has passed.

TFA, I'm pretty sure most Homeless still know your name. You made history. ;)

I need to put @Apollyon out here, because duh. Here's a memory - his sense of humor; it verged on scarily serious. I bet you anything he's got a great poker face IRL.

I also need to mention @Ink. Hopefully he's one of those who'll come back, but if not...Inklingspren's a Sharder who never stopped. He was just always doing something, it felt like.

Not all of them are inactive, and even those that are still pop in to say hi on the odd occasion but I guess this is an appropriate place to say goodbye to the old gang from the Reckoners RP.
You guys are all awesome writers and amazing people. We had a good span of insanity between us all, and I'll always miss those days.

Love you all.

Jeez, writing my first post from Cobalt's point of view (Ap's character in our RWBY roleplay, for those of you who don't know) is really hitting home the fact that he's gone. I'll admit I've been putting it off. Maybe, subconsciously, we all have - handing him off to different people, bringing in new characters to stall getting to the hospital, giving Ap months and months to come back.

But he hasn't. He's gone, and now we're left to write minus one friend.

Storms, Ap, where'd you GO?

• 3 months later...