Hi

GetawayCar

55 minutes ago, HarmonicMonk said:

Hi, and be welcomed into the Shard!!! 

It's good that you waited until having read a few books, so you hopefully won't get any spoilers.

Tell us, which Brandon books have you already read?

Hi and thank you , yeah i managed to avoid any thankfully , i read mistborn 1&2 the stormlight books, warbreaker,  elantris and most of arcanum unbounded

Welcome to the Shard! I like your username. 

10 hours ago, GetawayCar said:

Thank you lol

10 hours ago, GetawayCar said:

Hi and thank you , yeah i managed to avoid any thankfully , i read mistborn 1&2 the stormlight books, warbreaker,  elantris and most of arcanum unbounded

Oh snap! You just activated my trap card!

5c5effbf72a23_YouJustActivatedmyTrapCard.png.98d255a259a3b4580648d8a3d7deae4e.png

The mods get grumpy when you double post, so you're encouraged to edit your post instead if you have information to add. Don't worry about it this time (it's your intro thread, you're allowed to make mistakes) but in future, avoiding unnecessary posting is a good habit to get into. 

5 hours ago, Archer said:

Welcome to the Shard! I like your username. 

Oh snap! You just activated my trap card!

5c5effbf72a23_YouJustActivatedmyTrapCard.png.98d255a259a3b4580648d8a3d7deae4e.png

The mods get grumpy when you double post, so you're encouraged to edit your post instead if you have information to add. Don't worry about it this time (it's your intro thread, you're allowed to make mistakes) but in future, avoiding unnecessary posting is a good habit to get into. 

13 minutes ago, 17SarcasticGhanderflaffles said:

Welcome! I'm a friend and not a stranger, so would you like a cookie?

Thanks! Sure why not

7 minutes ago, ElendVenture said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who is your favorite character? 

The post above me is one of those previously mentioned suspicious offerings of cookies. It is your choice but I suggest you don't take it.

Thanks! Yeah it is kind of suspicious... it's hard to choose but i think Vasher is my favourite