Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

She checked her pocket, pulled out a bar, and threw it to her. "We don't do 'missions' much. They have to pay well." She listened to the sounds of fighting. "Excuse me a second, I'm going to see what's going on. She opened the door, walked out, and took in the situation. Grinning, she realized something. That man was using fire. Might even be fire. SHhe activated her powers, and twisted the man, into the shape of a ball, and threw it at the wall of a nearby building, made of stone.

@Invocation @beantheboy12 @whattheHoid

Edited by Ark1002

4 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

"It's always fun when I'm around." A blast of flame shot towards the man with the strange white armor.

@Nohadon @whattheHoid

~~~

The man nodded. "That's necessary. I need him dead."

@beantheboy12

Okay, I'm confused now. Who is who?

And Invo's guy isn't made out of fire. He is on fire.

Freyja shrugged and slid towards fire man and flung her ShardStars at the seeming ball of fire. "How is this guy on fire!? How is he still alive!?" Said Laecrien in Freyja's head. 

"Maybe he's really into spicy food? Is he screaming in pain?" Said Freyja to Laecrien.

8 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Okay, I'm confused now. Who is who?

And Invo's guy isn't made out of fire. He is on fire.

Yes he is made of fire.

Jacien warily looked at the new people. 

“Please don’t interfere too much. This guy wanted to test us before hiring us, so unless one of you is Freyja, please don’t interfere.” 

He then turned his attention back to the fight.

Freyja's froze midstep. "Ooh hey?! Jacien, is it? What's happening?"

Freyja's whipped out one of her myriad of pocket watches and flung them at her attacker. One of them hit true and whalloped Jacien in the eye hard. She slicked herself and slid farther away.

17 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja's froze midstep. "Ooh hey?! Jacien, is it? What's happening?"

Freyja's whipped out one of her myriad of pocket watches and flung them at her attacker. One of them hit true and whalloped Jacien in the eye hard. She slicked herself and slid farther away.

Jacien is so surprised that he turns away from the whitespine a moment, then cursed under his breath and slid away himself. 

“What was that for!”