(AFA) Ask Firerust Anything

Borio Singaldi

1 hour ago, Firerust said:

Figured I might as well do one of these now, because why not?

Ask away. Though I will state that I am not obligated to answer questions which I don't see fit to answer.

Meaning: Expect possible RAFOs from me.

Anyway, to the point. Ask away, y'all.

What is not your social security number?

You have one of these now? Sure, I'll ask.

of all of the characters you have written, who is your favorite?

of all the characters in KotC you haven't written, who is your favorite (I will not take anything personally)?

What do you hope to major in?

This isn't a question.

Who let the dogs out?

On a scale from 1 to 10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

What would be your dream superpower?

If you could live on any fictional world (you may have powers if you want) what world would it be and why?

What is your favorite flavor of chip?

You should watch RWBY.

That's all I have for now, but I may ask more later.

2 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

You have one of these now? Sure, I'll ask.

of all of the characters you have written, who is your favorite?

of all the characters in KotC you haven't written, who is your favorite (I will not take anything personally)?

What do you hope to major in?

This isn't a question.

Who let the dogs out?

On a scale from 1 to 10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

What would be your dream superpower?

If you could live on any fictional world (you may have powers if you want) what world would it be and why?

What is your favorite flavor of chip?

You should watch RWBY.

That's all I have for now, but I may ask more later.

Thanks for asking.

Phooey, um... I'm gonna go with Detrare from the Knights of the Cosmere Roleplay. He's the first villain that I feel like I've done right, other people seem to enjoy him, and I have fun writing him.

Hmm... either Mask or Shadowmancer. Two of the coolest fan characters I've ever read. Can I say both of them?

Currently, English in Writing, but I'm thinking of eventually switching to Commercial Music or another music-related major.

No, that is not a question.

Who? Who, who, who who? Uh, The Lopen did it. Seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

Um... I'll go with 7.

Flight. Cliched, but quite true. Flight is freedom, flight is joy. Alternatively, invisibility, because sometimes I don't want people to look at me, and sometimes I want to look at other people without them knowing. Alternatively alternatively, I'd like to be able to compose and play music perfectly. That most of all, more than flight and invisibility.

Middle-Earth. A true world of fantastical wonders with a deeper history and worldbuilding than any other fictional world in existence. I would love to live in a peaceful, plentiful town such as Hobbiton in the beautiful lands of the Shire. (Huh. I'm feeling an inclination to go to New Zealand now.)

Presently, I'll go with Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese Doritos. Yeah, it's a cliche, but that's because it works.

That is not a question, either.

And yes, that is all you have for now. Wait, that's not a question.

Edited by Firerust
Misread a question

• 2 weeks later...

What is under your bed right now?

what is over your bed right now?

what is around your bed right now?

what color is water?

if you could have an unlimited supply of anything (excluding money, precious metals, gems etc.) what would you have?

what is something about you that would suprise us?

What is your favorite shard?

Does Moash deserve a redemption arc?

What is the meaning of life to you?

If you could become anyone, including fictional people, who would you be?

what talent do you wish you had that you don't?

What is your spirit animal?

Favorite number?

Apple or Samsung (or other)?

Marvel or DC?

(winner of above) or Star wars?

First word that pops into your head when I say Awesome?

7 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

What is under your bed right now?

what is over your bed right now?

what is around your bed right now?

what color is water?

if you could have an unlimited supply of anything (excluding money, precious metals, gems etc.) what would you have?

what is something about you that would suprise us?

What is your favorite shard?

Does Moash deserve a redemption arc?

What is the meaning of life to you?

If you could become anyone, including fictional people, who would you be?

what talent do you wish you had that you don't?

What is your spirit animal?

Favorite number?

Apple or Samsung (or other)?

Marvel or DC?

(winner of above) or Star wars?

First word that pops into your head when I say Awesome?

You don't want to know the answer to that. Okay, probably dust.

Blankets, pillows, sheets, and books.

My room.

That depends upon our perception of it. Objectively speaking, it is clear and has no color, but we often see it as blue because of the reflection of the sky and who knows what else.

An unlimited supply of creativity.

I don't know of anything that would suprise you. However, something that may surprise you is that I am an ambiverted theatre boy who loves acting and singing and isn't too bad at either.

My current favorite Shard is Odium, as of Oathbringer. I just think he's so cool and look forward to seeing more of him. Harmony takes second place, because Sazed.

I think all characters deserve a redemption arc. Some just refuse to accept them. But I believe it's always possible.

The meaning of my life is what God wills it to be. My Heavenly Father knows my purpose, and I hope to truly find that purpose someday.

This requires some deeper thinking... um... well honestly, I don't want to be someone else, real or not. There's only one me, so I'd better appreciate being that one me while I can. You could say that I wish I was as good of an author as Brandon Sanderson, as good of a pianist as Jon Schmidt, as good of a composer as Thomas Bergersen, and as good of a singer as Nathan Pacheco, but the only person I want to be is me. (...Okay, fine. Wishful thinking has whispered the name Hugh Jackman to me. It would be cool to temporarily become Hugh Jackman.)

I wish I was good with relationships. :P

My spirit animal is a dolphin.

I have a number of favorite numbers, including 7, 11, 17, and 71.

Apple, since I have an iPhone.

Marvel, but Batman is still my top favorite superhero.

Star Wars. Always Star Wars. I've loved Star Wars for as long as I've had a memory.

Honestly? Lift.

(Thanks for reviving the dead thread, @Inklingspren! I was feeling ignored here!)

9 hours ago, Gray to said:

Why'd you choose that as your username?

Do you read spoiler free reviews of movies before you see the movie? Why or why not?

How do you think the universe will end?

What does sin(30°) equal?

Because I originally had that as the title of a series of fanfiction Mistborn novellas I wanted to write, but never ended up writing. The main character in those planned stories was a guy who sometimes goes by the title of Firerust, and when I joined the Shard, I already had a name of a fanon Mistborn character I could use as a username for 17th Shard. Perfect! I ended up using that character for the Knights of the Cosmere roleplay instead.

No, not usually. While I do appreciate outsider opinions to round out perspectives of a movie, I also want to go and see the film with my own perspective that exists separate from the others.

Honestly... I cannot fathom. Come what may and let it be.

Sin(30) in degrees is equal to 0.5 (Thanks, Google!)

Why do you sizzle?

Borio Singaldi's birthday?

On a scale of 1-10, simmer?

"Why am I using quotation marks?"

Do you use ampersands when you write by hand?

Favorite irrational number?

Recommended books/movies?

The color of your hair?

The color of your car?

The color of your house?

Name one sound you associate with peace.

With happiness?

What about a color for peace?

For happiness?

If you had the to release smallpox on you and your family or your neighbourhood with no chance of humans acting as vectors, and no chance of being cured, what would you do?

On 10/4/2018 at 9:22 AM, Apollyon said:

Why do you sizzle?

Borio Singaldi's birthday?

On a scale of 1-10, simmer?

"Why am I using quotation marks?"

Do you use ampersands when you write by hand?

Favorite irrational number?

Recommended books/movies?

The color of your hair?

The color of your car?

The color of your house?

Name one sound you associate with peace.

With happiness?

What about a color for peace?

For happiness?

If you had the to release smallpox on you and your family or your neighbourhood with no chance of humans acting as vectors, and no chance of being cured, what would you do?

Fo shizzle, cuz I like the swizzle.

Maytember 15th.

"Because we have fallen into an accidental roleplay, oh no!"

Occasionally, if only to save space or if there's no room. And they look nothing like normal &s.

Square root of negative one. (Does that count?) i

The Shadow of What Was Lost, Artemis Fowl, Septimus Heap, The 39 Clues, Inception, Interstellar, The Princess Bride, The Dark Knight. First few I thought of.

Blonde.

Faded golden rod.

Varies. Lots of white, though.

Not a question, but: the song "Peace in Christ."

The song "Happiness" from "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown."

I... wouldn't take the chance. (This question confuses me.)

• 4 weeks later...

$: If you could learn a fictional language what would it be?

54: If you had to be in the middle of a natural disaster, which would you choose? 

$#2: What's your opinion of plain cheese pizza?

H: Where do you keep all your most valuable possessions?

!3$: If you could only eat one food you HATE for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

PJ: Do you have a favorite pen?

$223: What is the third word in the nearest book?

74: If you look to your left, what do you see?

63g: What color is your shirt right now?

4#3: If you could have a waterslide inside your house, would you want it?

¥: What brand is the device you are currently using?

⇎: Why do you think creatures such as Fawns, Centaurs, Mermaids, etc, are always half human?

⌨: Do you think there should be other kinds of combinations? Such as a Centaur, but the top half is orc?

45532: Hi?

Woah, I really oughta set up notifications for this thread. Thanks, @Inklingspren. Now @TheVillageIdiot, which I feel uncomfortable typing because it feels rude to call you such, onto your questions.

$: Kamjvaje. A language I made up a while back that I am still trying to figure out myself. I put the rules of the language down somewhere, but forgot where. It's a language very similar to English, yet very different. A hint as to how the language works: "kamjvaje" is the Kamjvaje word for "language".

54: Hurricane. Because like the Purelake in a highstorm, the reach of a hurricane would be much tamer where I live.

$#2: I like it. Depending on the brand and how it's prepared, I really like it. It's not my favorite type of pizza, but it's still pretty good.

H: In a hidden location.

!3$: Tomatoes, because I could get used to it and they would eventually grow on me.

PJ: No

$223: Liberty

74: Another human.

63g: Depending on which shirt you're asking about, my shirt is green, white, or sea green and white and yellow and navy blue. Yes, I am wearing three shirts.

4#3: Ehhh, no. Not in the house, it would just be a bother.

Y: Dell

Weird symbol: As an anthropomorphization of fantastical creatures retaining a semblance of humanity in order for them to be understood as fictional beings and not as simple animals or simple humans.

Keyboard: Yes, that would be awesome.

45532: Hi!

• 1 year later...