The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

The PCF laughed. "Mythos would be far too difficult to actually kill. He's a Narrator. And Nameless... well, I can't exactly go against him at the moment."

"But... why me of all people? Surely I'm not the only person you could fight. Besides, if you really wanted to prove yourself am I really the best option? A scientist?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"But... why me of all people? Surely I'm not the only person you could fight. Besides, if you really wanted to prove yourself am I really the best option? A scientist?"

"A morally ambiguous scientist! You're probably working on some evil plot to take over TLT for the greater good. Stopping you will prove me to be a hero, worthy of the power with which I have been invested."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"A morally ambiguous scientist! You're probably working on some evil plot to take over TLT for the greater good. Stopping you will prove me to be a hero, worthy of the power with which I have been invested."

He looked at them, confused for a minute. Then, he laughed. He stumbled, laughing louder. Finally, after he'd settled down, he said, "Me? Take over TLT? Yeah, right. No, no, I will never be such an idiot to do that. I'd hardly last a day. No, I'd rather discover the secrets this place has to offer and help the heroes out occasionally."

He looked at them, confused for a minute. Then, he laughed. He stumbled, laughing louder. Finally, after he'd settled down, he said, "Me? Take over TLT? Yeah, right. No, no, I will never be such an idiot to do that. I'd hardly last a day. No, I'd rather discover the secrets this place has to offer and help the heroes out occasionally."

"That's exactly what someone who was plotting to take over TLT would say."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"A former friend... he works for Foe or something." He looked sad for a minute. "Well, let's get to other things. For now, I would take pleasure if you don't kill me or try to that is."

The PFC shrugged "I'm afraid that's impossible. I need to prove myself, and killing you is the best way to do that." With that, he leapt towards Nowhere, Blade swinging viciously.

Just now, Ookla the Untitled said:

The PFC shrugged "I'm afraid that's impossible. I need to prove myself, and killing you is the best way to do that." With that, he leapt towards Nowhere, Blade swinging viciously.

Nowhere sighed, "well, you give me no choice." In less than a second he'd drawn a small device and pressed it, pointing at PFC. PFC froze, a small glow surrounding him. Nowhere shook his head slowly, "well, you'll unfreeze an in an hour." Nowhere disappeared with a small flash.

Nowhere sighed, "well, you give me no choice." In less than a second he'd drawn a small device and pressed it, pointing at PFC. PFC froze, a small glow surrounding him. Nowhere shook his head slowly, "well, you'll unfreeze an in an hour." Nowhere disappeared with a small flash.

The PCF struggled futilely for a moment before giving up. Well, it looks like I have no choice. Time to try this Narration thing out.

The glow around the PCF faded, and he teleported next to Nowhere.

The PCF struggled futilely for a moment before giving up. Well, it looks like I have no choice. Time to try this Narration thing out.

The glow around the PCF faded, and he teleported next to Nowhere.

Nowhere was walking in a hallway with paintings on the walls. He was surrounded by attendants, talking to them softly. He turned, sensing the teleportation. He cursed under his breath, "storms, you are a persistent one."

Nowhere was walking in a hallway with paintings on the walls. He was surrounded by attendants, talking to them softly. He turned, sensing the teleportation. He cursed under his breath, "storms, you are a persistent one."

The PCF stood still, concentrating.

The floor beneath Nowhere exploded violently.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

The PCF stood still, concentrating.

The floor beneath Nowhere exploded violently.

It reformed quickly. Nowhere chuckled, "I'm not completely stupid, this floor remakes itself thankfully." A shadow flickered on the wall, watching.

It reformed quickly. Nowhere chuckled, "I'm not completely stupid, this floor remakes itself thankfully." A shadow flickered on the wall, watching.

A painting threw itself off the wall and into the back of Nowhere's head.

A painting threw itself off the wall and into the back of Nowhere's head.

One of the attendants caught it and put it back.

"That is a priceless gift from an old friend, PCF. I would think you had more integrity than that." Nowhere huffed, summoning his sword. The familiar weight was somewhat comforting to Nowhere. While he prided himself as a man who didn't usually fight, he'd always liked swords. Something about them just was... good. he didn't know why.

One of the attendants caught it and put it back.

"That is a priceless gift from an old friend, PCF. I would think you had more integrity than that." Nowhere huffed, summoning his sword. The familiar weight was somewhat comforting to Nowhere. While he prided himself as a man who didn't usually fight, he'd always liked swords. Something about them just was... good. he didn't know why.

The sword grew red-hot, burning Nowhere's hand.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

The sword grew red-hot, burning Nowhere's hand.

It cooled swiftly, Nowhere raised an eyebrow, "this is almost pathetic, you realize that, right? Well, you are getting annoying. I'll put a little bit of effort into this." He pulled out the same device from before and in a flash PCF was frozen again. Nowhere rushed forward and grabbed PCF's neck, pulling out a circlet and putting it on their head. It overloaded PCF's system with pure pain, exhaustion and worse. If he touched the circlet, he'd freeze again. Nowhere nodded to an attendant who picked up PCF and put him into a portal, he appeared in a field in the middle of somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It cooled swiftly, Nowhere raised an eyebrow, "this is almost pathetic, you realize that, right? Well, you are getting annoying. I'll put a little bit of effort into this." He pulled out the same device from before and in a flash PCF was frozen again. Nowhere rushed forward and grabbed PCF's neck, pulling out a circlet and putting it on their head. It overloaded PCF's system with pure pain, exhaustion and worse. If he touched the circlet, he'd freeze again. Nowhere nodded to an attendant who picked up PCF and put him into a portal, he appeared in a field in the middle of somewhere.

Nowhere's phone rang.