[OB] Ghostblood's symbol

Niteshado

Do we have anything on the symbol and how its drawn? im not sure if its at the points in the shape of a triangle (like the Mitsubishi symbol) or 3 diamonds overlapping side by side. 

I always viewed it as side by side, 3 triangles in a row.  

• Pagerunner changed the title to [OB] Ghostblood's symbol
25 minutes ago, stonedshaman said:

I may be wrong but I thought either Brandon or Peter confirmed it.  I thought it was Peter that indeed confirmed it but hey maybe Ruin is just changing text on me

I would love to see that confirmation. 

On one hand, it would be insane for Shallan to just leave that in her notebooks. But on the other hand, she really is kind of insane. 

55 minutes ago, ZenBossanova said:

I would love to see that confirmation. 

On one hand, it would be insane for Shallan to just leave that in her notebooks. But on the other hand, she really is kind of insane. 

Well she carved it into a tabletop too.  It doesn't seem like it's a particularly secret symbol.

On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Leyrann said:

I can't find it, but I've seen it with my own eyes and I know that @skaa is the one that got it. Hence the summon.

That wasn't me. Some guys confirmed it on Discord, and I just made a post to spread the word. And also to share my own vectorized version of the symbol.

Edited by skaa
Fixed link

On 4/18/2018 at 8:27 AM, stonedshaman said:

It's like the Mitsubishi symbol.  You can find it drawn on one of the OB illustration pages.  

Note quite Mitsubishi, since that one meets at the points in the center rather than overlapping.

• Chaos locked this topic