Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niteshado

[OB] Ghostblood's symbol

16 posts in this topic

Do we have anything on the symbol and how its drawn? im not sure if its at the points in the shape of a triangle (like the Mitsubishi symbol) or 3 diamonds overlapping side by side. 

I always viewed it as side by side, 3 triangles in a row.  

It's like the Mitsubishi symbol.  You can find it drawn on one of the OB illustration pages.  

I, for one, am not convinced that is the symbol. It is certainly possible, but it is far from proven. 

49 minutes ago, ZenBossanova said:

I, for one, am not convinced that is the symbol. It is certainly possible, but it is far from proven. 

I think Brandon said that he planned to include it in OB.

I may be wrong but I thought either Brandon or Peter confirmed it.  I thought it was Peter that indeed confirmed it but hey maybe Ruin is just changing text on me

25 minutes ago, stonedshaman said:

I may be wrong but I thought either Brandon or Peter confirmed it.  I thought it was Peter that indeed confirmed it but hey maybe Ruin is just changing text on me

I would love to see that confirmation. 

On one hand, it would be insane for Shallan to just leave that in her notebooks. But on the other hand, she really is kind of insane. 

From what I've gathered they symbol and the very unshallan art on said page is supposed to be a bit of veil bleeding out of her

42 minutes ago, ZenBossanova said:

I can't find it, but I've seen it with my own eyes and I know that @skaa is the one that got it. Hence the summon.

55 minutes ago, ZenBossanova said:

On one hand, it would be insane for Shallan to just leave that in her notebooks. But on the other hand, she really is kind of insane. 

Well she carved it into a tabletop too.  It doesn't seem like it's a particularly secret symbol.

Ok, I concede. I am almost certainly, completely wrong. 

But I would still like to see the WoB on it. 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Leyrann said:

I can't find it, but I've seen it with my own eyes and I know that @skaa is the one that got it. Hence the summon.

That wasn't me. Some guys confirmed it on Discord, and I just made a post to spread the word. And also to share my own vectorized version of the symbol.

Edited by skaa
Fixed link

On 4/18/2018 at 8:27 AM, stonedshaman said:

It's like the Mitsubishi symbol.  You can find it drawn on one of the OB illustration pages.  

Note quite Mitsubishi, since that one meets at the points in the center rather than overlapping.