Los Angeles Steelheart Signing

WeiryWriter

What is with me and finding new signing stuff today?  Here is a YouTube video of the Oct-9 signing in LA.

Somethings that I thought were notable are Shadows of Self has been "bought" by Tor and they are planning to release it a year after WoR (so March 2015) with Book 3 of Stormlight being that fall/christmas season.  Also he mentions potentially naming said third book "Skybreakers."  Which is interesting because previously he has said "Stones Unhallowed."  I know which one I prefer.

I'm just trying to understand what BS says, but it's quite hard :(. When he does the WoR-Prologue-Reading, it's longer than the one already transcribed earlier. Hopefully someone will add the new part. It start's at around 14:40 and ends at 15:25 (it's not much).

edit: Thanks to Cem who added that part.

Edited by Meg

YOU MUST FIND MORE, I AM NOW INSATIABLE!

*gollum voice* Yes, my preciouses, fall into my trap...

I think you are just trying to milk us for more upvotes by using multiple posts.  "Oh, I have only just now found this (hehehe)"  :P

Seems to be working. ^_^

Curses! My evil plan has been discovered.

Great minds think alike, I suppose. Reddit?

Yah I saw it on Reddit too.  I wish I had known someone had already posted that.

In all seriousness though I found this one a couple hours after the first one and I almost just posted it in that thread but I had put the location in the thread title so it just felt wrong.  I spent like five minutes paralyzed trying to figure out what to do...