Welcome to Nightvale!!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite WTNV character?

• Cecil
    • Carlos
    • Khoshekh
    • The Glow Cloud (All Hail)
    • Hiram McDaniels
    • Dana
    • The Faceless Old Woman Who Lives In Your Home
    • Pamela Winchell
    • Janice
    • Tamika Flynn
    • Steve Carlsberg
    • John Peters, You Know, The Farmer
    • Old Woman Josie
    • Megan
    • Kevin (wrong)
    • Other (pls tell us :D)

But guys kevin is like legitimately evil and doesn't actually care about human life

ALSO HE SAID CARLOS WAS UGLY!!! Has anyone gotten to ep 49?!? Or 46 even?? Get to 46-49 and tell me you still like Kevin LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME HE IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

5 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

But guys kevin is like legitimately evil and doesn't actually care about human life

ALSO HE SAID CARLOS WAS UGLY!!! Has anyone gotten to ep 49?!? Or 46 even?? Get to 46-49 and tell me you still like Kevin LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME HE IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER

*Stares into the depths of your soul*

Kevin is my favorite character. I love him. 

(Yes, I have gotten to 46-49).

8 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Perfect : )

Sounds exactly like my kind of character

I don't know what to say to y'all but i will be hiding from you over here with Carlos and Cecil and Dana and Janice and Khoshekh. Y'all scare me. Also i think maybe you are missing the point of the plot ;-; but ofc y'all are free to like whatever characters you wish and i am clearly outvoted here :DDDD

Oh guys guess what i had a nightvale dream!!! Here's it (plot spoilers up to ep 50, relationship spoilers up to ep 100)

Spoiler

i'll skip all the non-nightvale parts. anyway i was recording stuff on a tape recorder for a newspaper at a grill party with my imaginary dream friend (Misty) in someones back-yard (maybe it was in nightvale? idk) and then we bumped into cecil. now at this point Carlos was stuck in the desert not-nightvale shadow realm whatever thingy, and cecil was sad, but he explained to us that Carlos was gonna show up sometime tomorrow in that canal right there, and suddenly we were on the roof of a short building and there was a canal down where he was pointing. then cecil had to go away, so misty and i stood watch over the canal, waiting for carlos. my mom came and told me i had to stop and go to my sister's harp recital, but i told her this was more important lmao. anyway, suddenly, carlos appeared in the canal!!! i jumped in to save him, which was pointeless because he could swim and there was a ladder to get out, but in the dream it was fun. then we were all out, and my mom was like "hey we really have to go to [sister]'s harp recital!! right now!!" and i said, "it's fine, we'll just drop carlos off at cecil and khoshekh's house on the way there." and everyone thought that was a good idea. But then carlos said "uhhh thanks for getting me out of the canal but who is cecil? why am i going to his house?" and misty and i looked at him in horror. and misty was like "bro that's Literally your husband?? and your cat???" and carlos looked at us in confusion and said "noo... i have a wife and a dog" and we all just looked at him totally freaked out (fun fact, at this point the part of my brain that was watching this like an episode was going "yAAYYY BI CARLOS he just like me fr" while simultainisously freaking out). anyway misty and i skipped the harp recital and were just interviewing carlos the figure out was the heck was going on. eventually we surmised that we had accidentally gotten the wrong carlos from an alternate universe where he never came to nightvale and stayed at his university. we were going to go to cecil to explain and try to figure out how to get the right carlos, but then my sister woke me up :((((( it was kind of a fun dream tho.

@Aes Sedai Oh btw... (70a spoilers, but about Kevin)

Spoiler

Ok so i still very much dislike the gross little meat man. But i have made a list of the pros and cons about him presented in ep 70a.

Pro: he said carlos was "a beautiful man", making up for the time he indirectly called him ugly

Con: he was trying to steal Carlos from Cecil lmao

Pro: he no longer decorates his office with warm human meats

Con: he decorates with warm animal meats and still is very excited about blood and meats

Anyway i still don't like him but i have to admit that he is funny and has definitly improved since his strex-corp days.

YES YES YES WELCOME TO THE CLUB MORNINGTIDE!!! HE GETS EVEN BETTER!!

Especially episodes 48 & 49…all I have to say is that they’re the best episodes and I love them.

Also Facepalm, I’m almost to 67, today’s been kinda crazy though so I’m not there yet. However…

(spoilers up until 49)

Spoiler

In episode 49, he was talking about how a certain radio host used to resist but now was happier for having given in to Strex. He used to resist them. It’s not his fault! Any of it! I wanna give him a great big hug and love him.

Also Carlos’s voicemail almost made me cry. “I am not from Nightvale. It is not where I belong” or something like that I was so sad.

Edited by Aes Sedai

GUYS I GOT TO A CERTAIN EPISODE

I'M SORRY I EVER DOUBTED KEVIN

MY POOR LITTLE MEAT MAN

I'M NOT GONNA SPOIL ANYTHING BUT Kevin i love you omg

3 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

Hide contents

Also Carlos’s voicemail almost made me cry. “I am not from Nightvale. It is not where I belong” or something like that I was so sad.

I cried :( :(

25 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

after viewing the art...

and reading the memes...

on page 1...

should i try this?

naw bro... it;s kind of lame...

DUH OF COURSE YOU SHOULD

Oh, FYI guys, i'm starting the book!! I got the audiobook from my digital library, so i can listen to Cecil :3 apparently it reveals the truth about the man in the tan jacket........ very excited :33333

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

Facepalm you went through an entire arc 

Ughhh i need to catch up so badly, Im only on episode 7

ALSO CALANO YES YOU SHOULD START IT

Edited by Cruciatus_heart

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

in the upper 40s he is destroying the people of nightvale via exaggerated late stage capitalism

:|

u do u though <333

:D

NOT HIS FAULT!!

12 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

OH MY GOSH NIGHTVALE IS POSSIBLY MY NEW FAVORITEST THING EVER!!!!!!

I'm somewhere around episode 28 I think and the humor is so well done and Cecil and Carlos' dynamic is amazing.

Also, Hiram McDaniels for mayor

Good! But what about the faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? Doesn't she deserve to be mayor?

Edited by Aes Sedai

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

:D

NOT HIS FAULT!!

Good! But what about the faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? Doesn't she deserve to be mayor?

I mean, she is a good candidate, but I feel like Hiram would do a better job. He is a five headed dragon after all