Added Luke+Darkanimereal1, Shicaca and Rybal's questions.

poolboy I'm 99% certain that'd end up RAFO'd :D  I don't think anyone has asked though.

I was actually at the DC one. Glad to be of service.

A followup to that question, though would be: "Are the Heralds native to Roshar?"

I think there's a problem with one of the ones from EnaMai:

Threnody is the world of Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell, not The Silence Divine.

The Silence Divine will take place on Ashyn, which is in Greater Roshar.

The follow up question is about Shadows for Silence, so it seems like it was just misrecorded somewhere :-)

Sorry if this was brought up elsewhere in Comments.

RShara:

I recorded the first hour and forty-three minutes of the signing line in DC last night before my phone died. Here is the rough transcript. I didn't include Wheel of Time questions or general writer's questions.

This one intrigued me:

Are you going to make any of your primary characters into worldhoppers?

A: Some of them already are. (He is specifically going to RAFO if main characters from SA will be worldhoppers)

Who are likely candidates? And by "already are", does he mean that within the chronology, some of them have worldhopped between the events of their own books and the events of WoR? Or does he mean that we've actually seen a primary character from one of his cosmere books in a different book under a different alias, in a book that's already been published?

It also depends on what constitutes a "primary character". Do we count Vasher? Galladon? Hoid? If not, what about characters such as Sazed, Jasnah, Elend, etc. who aren't primary POV characters, but still major players in the events of their stories? Or is it really just the core POV characters such as Raoden, Sarene, Hrathen, Shallan, Kaladin, Dalinar, Vivenna, Siri, Lightsong, Vin, Kelsier, Shai, Wax, Wayne, and the characters from his even shorter stories?

I think we can pretty safely assume the core Stormlight characters haven't worldhopped as of the end of WoR. I also doubt that Kelsier and Vin (and Hrathen too I guess) have returned from the spiritual realm, even if it is theoretically possible for them to do so (and, dare I say, rather likely to happen sometime down the line). I don't really know how the Returned fit in with realmatic theory, but for some reason it seems to me that Lightsong's got to be gone for good. So that basically leaves Raoden, Sarene, Siri, and Vivenna as the best candidates from his full-length cosmere books. Throw in the main characters from his novellas and short stories, and it's still a short list.

I think Vivenna is a pretty good candidate as a worldhopper from the pool of primary POV characters available. We know she's been learning Awakening from Vasher. We know Vasher can worldhop. So Vivenna is in a position to learn how to do it. I'm thinking that on Nalthis, Breath is required to enter the cognitive realm. We know Vivenna has a lot of Breath....

Added Outis' Q&A, will work on the others over the next few days as I can, but like I said, might be Tuesday before I can sit down and get them all, and listen to the various transcripts to get a word-for-word.

Just got back from the philly signing, during the signing I asked:

Q: Did the previous 3 Bondsmith all bonded super sprens or is Dalinar an exception?

A: They did something similar

Q: Can the Unmade be bonded?

A: (slight pause) it is possible.

Just made the 4 hour drive back from Philly and boy was it worth it!

I got to ask two questions, one during the general Q&A and another at the signing itself:

First one was (paraphrased)

Q: The majority of your magics use symbology and glyphs is this intentional?

A: yes, there are fundamentals of the Cosmere that are adhered to so that when the different cultures meet its not a "Fantasy Kitchen Sink" and things will match up and be similar.

And during the signing itself(also paraphrased)

Q: on glowing shardplate and retractable helmets, is the plate similar to where blades are from?

A: They are from a similar origin but not exactly alike

<I mentioned Adolins observations on how all plate is similar and got this tidbit>

Brandon: over time and use a shard blade will actually change its shape

When I got home I checked my book and I had "There words are accepted" in it. Frankly it was my first signing and I was utterly star struck I didn't even see him write anything.

Q: Can the Unmade be bonded?

A: (slight pause) it is possible.

Spren can be bonded, Seons can be bonded, Unmade can be bonded... we should all be sure now that any splinter can be bonded with.

Q: The majority of your magics use symbology and glyphs is this intentional?

A: yes, there are fundamentals of the Cosmere that are adhered to so that when the different cultures meet its not a "Fantasy Kitchen Sink" and things will match up and be similar.

This is cool.

"There words are accepted"

What does this mean? Needs context!

The "These words are accepted" seems to be a pretty common thing that he's been putting in a lot of books he is signing, I'm not sure there is any hidden meaning/context to it.

IDK WeiryWriter, in SF someone asked him about the moment that Kaladin made his different decision in WoK Prime and he didn't hear the question correctly...

Q:   So what was the Moment?

A:   It was actually right near the climax. It was the phrase 'These words are accepted.'... Oh I thought you were talking about the Moment of Inspiration.  Oh the moment you're asking about is the moment where Kaladin, in the original writing, he took the Blade and plate instead of turning it down.

I also noticed that in chapter 32 when Kaladin is riding the highstorm there is an odd quote:

"He soared, alive with lightening, his flashes of inspiration." - WoR chapter 32 The One Who Hates; right near the beginning

I feel there must be something here we are missing.

They are in fact.

He also uses them for Kaladin. I'm not sure if any of this is significant, but what saying oaths and "leveling up" as a Surgebinder has to do with "Inspiration" I really don't know.

"THE WORDS ARE ACCEPTED, the Stormfather said reluctantly." - WoR chapter 84, towards the end