Knights Radiant Order Quiz

Tal

• 1 month later...

I got Elsecaller. I like Jasnah, but hadn't actually identified with her. Of course, we haven't had her book yet, so that reduces the amount of data I have to test the match...and the fact I am thinking about that probably means it's a fairly good match.

I got Skybreakers! I find this mildly amusing though, since I'm comparatively empathetic. I suppose there can be empathizing Skybreakers though. I'm actually really glad I got this; I kind of hoped I would. :)

Description:

Skybreakers are the second order of the Knights Radiant and are characterized by a strong belief in justice and a belief in absolute truth. Skybreakers tend to believe in laws created by the majority, and will frequently divide people based upon their actions with little regards to 'potential'. They have great powers of discernation. While they may come across as harsh, it's because skybreakers can have difficulty empathizing. Like Szeth, make sure that you, and those around you are able to recognize your unique talents that will carry you through life.