Long Game 23: The Siege of Luthadel

Renegade

2 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

...But I don't think Mailliw is guilty. And I don't think piling more votes onto the same two people will help much. I mean, I guess it could show which of the two of us is more popular, but that's not really game-relevant. I've voiced my suspicions of Elodin, but since it looks like he's not getting lynched, I'll switch to Alvron, Dowanx, or Silverdragon. I think we need as many active people as possible if we want to find the spiked, and voting on them will be a reminder to be more active.

Together I think we can avoid either of us getting lynched. Any one who already has votes that you want to vote on?

3 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Thanks... Why, milord? A D1 lynch on your first Recruit?

Why?  For Science of course.  What better reason could there be.:P

1 minute ago, Paranoid King said:

I'll switch to Alvron, Dowanx, or Silverdragon. I think we need as many active people as possible if we want to find the spiked, and voting on them will be a reminder to be more active.

If you think voting for me will make me more active then you haven't been paying attention.  I'm always active, just not in a visible way.

Just now, Alvron said:

Why?  For Science of course.  What better reason could there be.:P

If you think voting for me will make me more active then you haven't been paying attention.  I'm always active, just not in a visible way.

What kind of bogus science? :P 

I agree with that one though. I should follow your example there more often; I might not get lynched as often. 

6 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Thanks... Though I do believe that if I get lynched, it was your fault. 

I'd put the fault on the people that voted for you :P all I did was encourage the numbers to grow on the two of you.

4 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

...But I don't think Mailliw is guilty. And I don't think piling more votes onto the same two people will help much. I mean, I guess it could show which of the two of us is more popular, but that's not really game-relevant. I've voiced my suspicions of Elodin, but since it looks like he's not getting lynched, I'll switch to Alvron, Dowanx, or Silverdragon. I think we need as many active people as possible if we want to find the spiked, and voting on them will be a reminder to be more active.

Ah, that's no fun. Now I'll need to find someone to put an 8th vote on you. @TheSilverDragon, maybe? I don't think popularity is much of a factor. I'll be straight up with this, I'm trying to see who's on teams with who, and do it in a way that everyone is free to analyze. By forcing a tie between you two, we'll see who is willing to get involved and who plans to just sit in the background and let it happen. The more people involved, the more information we can gain. 

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

I'd put the fault on the people that voted for you :P all I did was encourage the numbers to grow on the two of you.

Ah, that's no fun. Now I'll need to find someone to put an 8th vote on you. @TheSilverDragon, maybe? I don't think popularity is much of a factor. I'll be straight up with this, I'm trying to see who's on teams with who, and do it in a way that everyone is free to analyze. By forcing a tie between you two, we'll see who is willing to get involved and who plans to just sit in the background and let it happen. The more people involved, the more information we can gain. 

That's not what it was. The whole "Chaotics" post is where half my votes are coming from. That's where I'm placing blame. 

There are plenty of ways to do that. I've got rudimentary faction lists made up already. 

3 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

What kind of bogus science? :P 

The best kind of bogus science.  The type that has results.  There have been many discoveries that came about because of bogus science or accidents.

Edited by Alvron

10 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

It also could be applied to you.

I meant, between you and PK, I think you're a little more likely to have been spiked. It seems the choice will be between one of you two.

Just now, Nyali said:

I meant, between you and PK, I think you're a little more likely to have been spiked. It seems the choice will be between one of you two.

There's still 4 hours. Plenty of time to choose someone else. Especially with this level of activity. 

Edited by Mailliw73
Accidental post

2 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

That's not what it was. The whole "Chaotics" post is where half my votes are coming from. That's where I'm placing blame. 

There are plenty of ways to do that. I've got rudimentary faction lists made up already. 

Ah, yeah, that was an unintentional side effect. I even said I don't classify Stink or you as a problem in this regard. You're Chaotic in that you're hard to predict. You do lie now and then and cause chaos in doing so (I think in QF14 you claimed you scanned Elbereth as an eliminator when she wasn't, just because you thought she was evil?) but it's not that often you do things like that.

Edited by Amanuensis

Aman.  Your vote count is wrong.  There is already 8 votes on PK.  You missed Dows vote.

Joe(3): Maill, Kipper, Nyali, Straw, Araris
Maill(7): Cloud, Aman, Orlok, Bard, Phatt, Bugsy, Aman, Nyali, Alv
Elodin(0): PK, Aman
Aman(1?): Maill, Stink, Elodin, Phatt
Rae(0): Stink
Stink(1): Aman, Lopen
Sart(0): Rae, Maill, Joe
Zas(0): Dow
PK(8): Sart, Con, Elodin, Mckee, Joe, Mailliw, Dow, Aman
Kipper(3): Jaime, Rae, PK
Dow(1): Zas
Phatt(0): Bugsy
Straw(1): Burnt
Orlok(1): Elbereth
Alv(0): PK

Edited by Alvron

2 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Aman.  Your vote count is wrong.  There is already 8 votes on PK.  You missed Dows vote.

Joe(3): Maill, Kipper, Nyali, Straw, Araris
Maill(7): Cloud, Aman, Orlok, Bard, Phatt, Bugsy, Aman, Nyali, Alv
Elodin(0): PK, Aman
Aman(1?): Maill, Stink, Elodin, Phatt
Rae(0): Stink
Stink(1): Aman, Lopen
Sart(0): Rae, Maill, Joe
Zas(0): Dow
PK(8): Sart, Con, Elodin, Mckee, Joe, Mailliw, Dow, Aman
Kipper(3): Jaime, Rae, PK
Dow(1): Zas
Phatt(0): Bugsy
Straw(1): Burnt
Orlok(1): Elbereth
Alv(0): PK

Oh wow, yeah. Dow ninja'd me so I completely missed it. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Ah, yeah, that was an unintentional side effect. I even said I don't classify Stink or you as a problem in this regard. You're Chaotic in that you're hard to predict. You do lie now and then and cause chaos in doing so (I think in QF14 you claimed you scanned Elbereth as an eliminator when she wasn't, just because you thought she was evil?) but it's not that often you do things like that.

I do do things like that, but only when it'll help my team. That cycle in the QF, I also knifed Lopen, who was evil. I just chose the wrong player to bus in the lynch.

6 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

Kipper's probably the best option.

Done. PK. Kipper

1 minute ago, Alvron said:

Hey Aman.  Why don't you and me move our votes to Kipper.  That'll give us 6 each on Maill, PK and Kipper.  An extra data point for your experiment.

Hmm... okay. That would mean at least 19 players will actively have to participate in the lynch. I like that, so why not. PK. Kipper.

(6) Paranoid King: Sart, Conquestor, Master Elodin, Mckeedee123, The Only Joe, dowanx,

(6) Mailliw73: Cloudjumper, OrlokTsubodai, The Young Bard, phattemer, Bugsy6912, Nyali,

(6) Kipper: Jaimeleecee, Arraenae, Paranoid King, Mailliw73, Alvron, Amanuensis,

(3) The Only Joe: Kipper,  Strawman, Araris Valerian,

(1) Amanuensis: STINK

(1) STINK: The Mighty Lopen,

(1) dowanx: zas678,

(1) OrlokTsubodai: Elbereth,

(1) Strawman: Burnt Spaghetti,

2 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

Would you like me to switch to Kipper? I'm not actually very suspicious of PK..

EDIT: Never mind.

Vote for whoever you want or think is best :P if you do, I'll remove my vote from Kipper anyway and finally vote for the player I actually want to.

Disrupting ties appears to make everyone scramble. and [ Maill ] and [ Kipper ].

EDIT: Err, let me try those colors again.

Edited by Nyali

5 minutes ago, Nyali said:

Disrupting ties appears to make everyone scramble. and [ Maill ] and [ Kipper ].

EDIT: Err, let me try those colors again.

Because I'm curious to see what you'll do next: Kipper. Mailliw.

EDIT: :ph34r:

Edited by Amanuensis
Dang ninjas