LIMBO

Goob

28 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

"What's football? Is that a sport? I like sports. I played Oolakteyney, I was Arangitani, the most important position. "

"uhhh, yeah, I think so. Hey, do you wanna come to my party?"

25 minutes ago, Frustration said:

The Philosopher looked around.

"If you host the party you don't get an invite, so that doesn't even solve your problem."

"But then people will see how cool I am and invite me to their parties! It's a fool-proof plan."

*sighs meditatively*

”I give you my permission to use my meadow of peace and harmony for your ‘party’”

The closest I had ever come to a party within my memories was the day once a year when we monks could break our vow of silence.

Spoiler

I have no idea what monks in Thailand do, and I mean no offense. They probably throw great parties

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

i'm throwing a rusting party and theres nothing you can do about it :D
wanna come?

2 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"What's a party? I've never even heard of one and everybody liked be where I'm from, which is definitely not here."

"well, i think they're like, moments in time where multiple sentient individual egos are together in one localized space to share information amongst one another and eat pizza."

1 hour ago, Mage said:

*sighs meditatively*

”I give you my permission to use my meadow of peace and harmony for your ‘party’”

The closest I had ever come to a party within my memories was the day once a year when we monks could break our vow of silence.

Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea what monks in Thailand do, and I mean no offense. They probably throw great parties

"thank you my good monk sir. You are also invited, obviously. will you be joining us?"

Edited by Danex

13 hours ago, Mage said:

*sighs meditatively*

Reveal hidden contents

It's fine, you can be from an alternate timeline Thailand or something

*Sighs dreamily*

12 hours ago, Danex said:

"well, i think they're like, moments in time where multiple sentient individual egos are together in one localized space to share information amongst one another and eat pizza."

"thank you my good monk sir. You are also invited, obviously. will you be joining us?"

"People, can we party later? I mean, it sounds fun, but could we maybe, uh,  don't know at least make a house first or something? So we aren't just in nothing?"

26 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

"You eat pizza? Only animals eat pizza! That is disgusting. I don't think I can go to your party now."

"oh good so you know what pizza is? Can you tell me? I'm not entirely sure."

10 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"People, can we party later? I mean, it sounds fun, but could we maybe, uh,  don't know at least make a house first or something? So we aren't just in nothing?"

"OOoooo, a house party, thats a good idea."
I focus my mind on the meditators meadow, and suddenly a house that looks like it was drawn by a rushed 4 year old falls from the sky and lands in the middle of the field. 

Spoiler

6186b4cd03076_image(2).png.595e7d60a7c3b0e4c23f1c188b26074d.png

13 minutes ago, Tani said:

A mass of nothingness out where nobody is doing anything invents a Consciousness, which then invents a Name for itself - The Entity.

I feel that a new presence has entered this space.

"Hi! wanna come to my party?"

4 hours ago, Danex said:

I feel that a new presence has entered this space.

"Hi! wanna come to my party?"

The Entity does not hear, for it cannot.

The Entity thinks, then invents a Physical Manifestation for it's Consciousness and is immediately overwhelmed by all the input it begins to receive. It quickly invents a Silence for itself before it loses it's Consciousness's abilities to cause it to function properly.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:19 PM, Danex said:

"I am not a monk anymore, so there are no prohibitions on my partying. I do, however, retain some responsible tendencies, so I will be there to supervise."

14 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I have a meadow, so through force of will, you could have a house. BUT, we can also turn this into a party of creation where we gather the consciousnesses that exist in this place and we collectively create. I'll make sure that this party is productive. Don't worry."

9 hours ago, Tani said:

The Entity does not hear, for it cannot.

you don't need to be able to hear
the language we're speaking (made by fadrans guy) is just like
direct transfer of information and intent
so if you can think, you can understand us

there isn't even any air for sound to travel through, so sound doesn't even exist yet
except for in the meadow, but nobody's actually there rn
iirc we're all just floating "around" it in the non-space
("around" in quotations because it implies relative space/location
but ofc
there is no space
no matter
or energy
or anything
but yeah)

9 hours ago, Tani said:

It quickly invents a Silence for itself before it loses it's Consciousness's abilities to cause it to function properly.

I blink. "Uh, well, remind me to invite you to my party whenever you're done with....that."

1 hour ago, Mage said:

"I am not a monk anymore, so there are no prohibitions on my partying. I do, however, retain some responsible tendencies, so I will be there to supervise."

"Great! So that makes my current guest list.....one being long. This is going way better than I thought it would. Does anybody else want to RSVP?"

1 hour ago, Mage said:

I'll make sure that this party is productive. Don't worry."

"Oh, this party will be productive all right. I'm gonna change the perception of so many of my peers with regard to my social value and utility! It's gonna be totally pog."

I am loving this unnamed character of mine
a ridiculous amount

Your character will now be named.

6 hours ago, Danex said:

"Oh, this party will be productive all right. I'm gonna change the perception of so many of my peers with regard to my social value and utility! It's gonna be totally pog."

"That isn't quite what I meant Partier, but you can be that kind of productive and I will focus on a different kind of productive."

What in heck is 'pog', I thought. Since this language was made from direct mental concepts being sent in addition to speaking my mind instinctively understood that it was a positive thing. It was definitely not a word used often in the monestary.

5 hours ago, Mage said:

"That isn't quite what I meant Partier, but you can be that kind of productive and I will focus on a different kind of productive."

What in heck is 'pog', I thought. Since this language was made from direct mental concepts being sent in addition to speaking my mind instinctively understood that it was a positive thing. It was definitely not a word used often in the monestary.

I feel like "Partygoer" would roll off the tongue a little better

What is the connection between all these people? Is there any connection? I wonder. There was a monk, eldritch beings, and now this reveler?

2 hours ago, Mage said:

I don't care =P
I'm sure he'll choose a name for himself eventually
but for now yall can call him whatever you want

2 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

What is the connection between all these people? Is there any connection? I wonder. There was a monk, eldritch beings, and now this reveler?

"Hey, I could be an eldritch being if I wanted to."

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"Hey! No reading minds."

"Blame the language you were thinking it in, not me. This language is so streamlined that thinking and speaking are almost one and the same. Did you RSVP for my party yet? I forget."

On 11/7/2021 at 8:40 PM, Danex said:

"Blame the language you were thinking it in, not me. This language is so streamlined that thinking and speaking are almost one and the same. Did you RSVP for my party yet? I forget."

"Even so, you're still eavesdropping. Ears off, okay? And no, can we not party right now? I feel like we have some more pressing matters to attend to."

3 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Even so, you're still eavesdropping. Ears off, okay? And no, can we not party right now? I feel like we have some more pressing matters to attend to."

"I ain't been dropping no eaves sir! And fine, guess you can go do that and we'll go do plot a party. Feel free to show up once it starts if you want."

2 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Like putting together a game of Oolakteyney?"

"I'd be down for that, we can play at the party! You'll have to teach me how to play though."

I turn my attention to another being. "What about you? You coming?" @Channelknight Fadran

On 11/9/2021 at 8:06 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"There is a universe to conceive here." I reply simply.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"well, I guess there's nothing left to do but plan the party itself!" I materialize inside the house that has appeared on the Meadow.
"uhm...... does anyone know how to plan a party?" 

Edited by Danex
removed reference to a table because I never made a table so that table doent exist