nothing...

nothing...
nothing...

THOUGHT.
The thought became self aware.
CONCIOUSNESS.
The consciousness formed an ego.
SELF.
I formed myself a vessel for which to perceive.
BODY.
I blink.
"Hi guys! What's up?"

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"A paradise by your standards is perhaps not what a paradise truly is."

"Fine. You can have your paradise over that way," I say, gesturing in one direction, "and I can have my paradise over that way." Gesturing in the opposite direction.

21 minutes ago, Danex said:

nothing...
nothing...
nothing...
nothing...

nothing...
nothing...

THOUGHT.
The thought became self aware.
CONCIOUSNESS.
The consciousness formed an ego.
SELF.
I formed myself a vessel for which to perceive.
BODY.
I blink.
"Hi guys! What's up?"

"Welcome to the party."

9 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Fine. You can have your paradise over that way," I say, gesturing in one direction, "and I can have my paradise over that way." Gesturing in the opposite direction.

"Welcome to the party."

"Hm. It appears I know what a party is. How would I know that? I've certainly never been to one. I've never been to anything before actually, since, well, I've never been."

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

"Where would his end and yours begin?"

"Where? Where what? I don't think physical space or area exist at all. I seem to know what those things are, but they don't seem to exist. How peculiar. Does time exist? We're having this conversation, therefore events are happening in sequential order, so it would appear that time exists. Why should it though? Why should anything?"

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"The Person continues perceiving our nothing as a product of space and time."

bad news. someone perceiving something makes it real

3 hours ago, Frustration said:

"Where would his end and yours begin?"

"We could just agree where it starts and ends. Or we could make a fence or something."

15 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

bad news. someone perceiving something makes it real

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I thought we'd established that nothing exists because one person thinks it should

"Philosopher, Inventor, I will help you with your disputes, because Meditator almost sounds like Mediator, and that makes me qualified."

Thinking back through my memories on the language called Thai, Meditator and mediator did not sound similar, but for some reason they did within the language I spoke now, and that logical connection seemed intuitive.

"Yes, our perceptions make things exist to ourselves, but within this place we can do more than perceive, we can create, and that causes things to be real."

I gestured to my bubble of peaceful meadow floating in the void. My personal paradise. Proof of my words.

Edited by Mage
spelling

I gasp. "Y'all. I just realized something. As I said, I've never been to a party. Well, I just remembered that not going to parties is a classic social sign of being LAME! I can't be lame! Being lame is bad! There's only one thing to do. We need to throw a party so that I can be one of the cool kids. I need to gain the acceptance of my peers!"

I shift my perception to view the Meditator's Meadow. "I think parties are usually held in physical space, that should do nicely."

Just now, Frustration said:

"Tell me, you can alter reality with a thought, what does the opinion of the "Chad" get you?"

"Social acceptance! I can't be lame! That's so embarrassing. I can't ask a girl to prom if I'm lame!"

Just now, Frustration said:

"What would actually make you unable to ask a girl? Not being liked by "Chad" or thinking that you are lame?

I love how the most obvious point is just that chad doesnt exist but you're just focusing on everything else

I sigh. "Look, it's not that complicated, if you're lame, you aren't cool. If you aren't cool, you're a nerd. If you're a nerd, you don't get the girl. Now, do you want to come to my party or not?"

9 minutes ago, Danex said:

I sigh. "Look, it's not that complicated, if you're lame, you aren't cool. If you aren't cool, you're a nerd. If you're a nerd, you don't get the girl. Now, do you want to come to my party or not?"

Well you can't rule out te idea that he might exist.

"If you can't even tell me why "Chad" is cool, how can you possibly know that you are not cool?"

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

"If you can't even tell me why "Chad" is cool, how can you possibly know that you are not cool?"

"Because I've never been to a party! Not being invited to parties is a sure sign of lameness. Therefore we need to have a party. Now c'mon, are you coming or not, I need to know how many pizzas to get."

13 minutes ago, Danex said:

"Because I've never been to a party! Not being invited to parties is a sure sign of lameness. Therefore we need to have a party. Now c'mon, are you coming or not, I need to know how many pizzas to get."

The Philosopher looked around.

"If you host the party you don't get an invite, so that doesn't even solve your problem."