First Oath Tattoo

SrBander

Hi there! I want to get a tattoo of the First Oath and searching for it i have come across this reddit thread. I have been using the search tool in the forum but i didnt see a post asking for the confirmation of this (sorry if it exist and i didnt realize) so here i am, im pretty confident this is accurate but you know, a tattoo is for life xD and seems like a good idea to ask here too. Im posting a picture of the alethi woman´s script but you should really give a look to the reddit thread.

Thanks for the help in advance

tatuaje en alethi.png

22 hours ago, SrBander said:

Hi there! I want to get a tattoo of the First Oath and searching for it i have come across this reddit thread. I have been using the search tool in the forum but i didnt see a post asking for the confirmation of this (sorry if it exist and i didnt realize) so here i am, im pretty confident this is accurate but you know, a tattoo is for life xD and seems like a good idea to ask here too. Im posting a picture of the alethi woman´s script but you should really give a look to the reddit thread.

tatuaje en alethi.png

It's mostly accurate, but I think the letters with the double lines should be the medium height instead of the biggest.

Edited by Chiberty

2 hours ago, Shaukan-son-Hasweth said:

Okay. I was really confused for a second. I'm almost fluent in womens script and when i tried finding the englisch words i failed miserably. But then I saw this is actual alethi.
I looked it over and i think it's correct.

Oh yeah, probably i should have mentioned that in the post... oopsie sorry

Thank you both of you for the answers, probably in a week or so i will get it done so expect some pictures somewhere.

On 8/14/2021 at 4:49 PM, SrBander said:

tatuaje en alethi.png

I really want a 1st oath tattoo. I'll get it at some point. That's soooo awesome you are going the extra step!!

22 hours ago, Psykopathic said:

Hey. Where are you getting the tattoo? Are the back of your shoulders free? If it's visible you will get tons of questions (good thing honestly. Lmao). But it could be cool with the symmetry. English on 1 side. Alethi on the other. 

I was thinkinh on the arm, like a bracelet, something like that. I see what you did there with the symmetry hahaha. Im open to suggestions right now im looking for some decorations to pack it a little bit so it's not just the words.

3 hours ago, SrBander said:

I was thinkinh on the arm, like a bracelet, something like that. I see what you did there with the symmetry hahaha. Im open to suggestions right now im looking for some decorations to pack it a little bit so it's not just the words.

Ok I listen to audio so im not super familiar with Shallans sketches. But I've looked before and they are awesome. And you don't need full sketches to make it awesome. You can have little snippets of sketches like how spren appear in the physical realm. (Anger spren saliva or whatever.  Can't 100% remember rn. Lol)