It's ma Shardiversery!

Frustration

Yoooooooo, Happy Shardiversary!!!!!!!!! I love you man, you are so awesome. I love all your content and think you are truly a G.O.A.T. I know I haven’t been super active recently, but I’m glad you are still going strong and doing what you love. Never lose yourself, never lose who you are. You are amazing! Happy Shardiversary!

22 hours ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

Happy shardiversary @Frustration!

18 hours ago, Landing Sequence said:

Happy third year @Frustration! You are now officially ancient :P.

15 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

Happy Shardiversary, Frustration! I hope you have many more!

9 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Yoooooooo, Happy Shardiversary!!!!!!!!! I love you man, you are so awesome. I love all your content and think you are truly a G.O.A.T. I know I haven’t been super active recently, but I’m glad you are still going strong and doing what you love. Never lose yourself, never lose who you are. You are amazing! Happy Shardiversary!

6 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Happy Shardiversary!

4 hours ago, Mage said:

*salute*

I don't deserve you guys. Thank you all so much.:wub:

It means a lot to me that so many people enjoy what I do. Thanks cannot begin to sum up the love I have for all of you, but it's the best word I have.

I don't really know you that well(yet), but I appreciate debating with you on all sorts of Cosmere topics, and I find your store of knowledge very impressive. (Are you sure you aren't a copper ferring?)

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin

5 minutes ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

I don't really know you that well(yet), but I appreciate debating with you on all sorts of Cosmere topics, and I find your store of knowledge very impressive. (Are you sure you aren't a copper ferring?)

Ack I completely forgot to mention you I am so sorry. You've been so fun to talk to, and I look forward to seeing where you go from here.

6 minutes ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

(Are you sure you aren't a copper ferring?)

Sssh don't give my secret away.

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

Ack I completely forgot to mention you I am so sorry.

I don't expect to be in people's shardiversaries yet, I'm pretty new still, only semi-active, and I tend to hunker down in only a few areas when I do post.

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Sssh don't give my secret away.

Oops, sorry, I'll keep my mouth shut.

1 minute ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

I don't expect to be in people's shardiversaries yet, I'm pretty new still, only semi-active, and I tend to hunker down in only a few areas when I do post.

Don’t worry, I think Frustration is the first person to put me in his Shardiversary in over a year. It’s my own fault for not being active, but still a bit surprising when I see someone’s Shardiversary from 3 weeks ago, but I never got a ping

Happy Shardversary! (Belated, sorry.)

I blame Ta'veren for getting me here - he tagged me in a status update, and happened to post here lately. At first I was confused with the two years in the first post, then I realized it's from last year...

Anyway, congratulations! May you have many more happy years on the Shard.