guild of the I only came for aether of night

Gonna be honest, when I joined the Shard I had read all the Cosmere books, but hadn’t realized the Cosmere existed. I hadn’t even realized they were all written by the same author. I joined because I had some question about something in Mistborn, looked it up, and the top result was a topic here.

I made an account because I figured, what the heck, I might have more questions later, and I might be able to help answer other peoples questions.

16 hours ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I wouldn’t say only

But I would never have made an account if there wasn’t that (I also wanted WSP but then A mod told me they couldn’t give it)

I came because of aether and I wanted to try to get Dragonsteel. but I found this, so it was a nice surprise. 

6 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Gonna be honest, when I joined the Shard I had read all the Cosmere books, but hadn’t realized the Cosmere existed. I hadn’t even realized they were all written by the same author. I joined because I had some question about something in Mistborn, looked it up, and the top result was a topic here.

I made an account because I figured, what the heck, I might have more questions later, and I might be able to help answer other peoples questions.

nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly, I forgot about that, but I think that may have been the reason I made an account.

I had known about the shard for a while because I was always referencing the coppermind and saw that it was maintained by the same people, but I never thought I would make an account. The deep wealths of information in the coppermind were enough for me, I didn't need the social interaction, I'm an introvert after all. But if I remember correctly I made an account for AoN and then stuck around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...