Deepest ones question?

Allgod777

So I'm caught up on most things cosmere (only missing white sand and sixth of dusk I believe), and I just read Shadows of Silence in The Forest of Hell. As I was reading, I noticed Silence mention deepest ones on Threnody. Has anyone asked Brandon if these are related to the deepest ones on Roshar? If they are related, the coppermind doesn't currently reflect that.

Someone asked Brandon about them before RoW released.

Straw

What are the Deepest Ones? ...The quote is "God Beyond protect them if the fighting had drawn one of the Deepest Ones" from Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell.

Brandon Sanderson

You will find out if I ever write the next book... the next book set on Threnody.

Skype Q&A (Oct. 8, 2018)

There is a possibility that the two aren't related, but knowing Brandon and the fact that he has a person whose job it is to keep track of the timeline, it might be that some of the Fused are traveling around the cosmere. Speaking of timeline, here is a WoB that mentions that Shadows is before Stormlight timeline-wise. 

darniil

Shadows for Silence, cosmere-wise timeline where does that fall with the rest of the books?

Brandon Sanderson

Shadows for Silence, cosmere timeline, where does it fall with the rest of the books. It is middle cosmere, a little on the late side but not-- I mean, it is pre-Stormlight Archive, so yeah.

JordanCon 2014 (April 11, 2014)

For some reason, I remember something about it being set around book 7 of Stormlight, but I can't find anything like that anywhere. Maybe I'm just confusing some things, though.