Doomslug the Destroyer, I bestow upon you this bead to be used according to the Ghostblood's wishes, you will use your powers in the service of the ghostbloods until death and beyond, do you swear that this will be your truth? (definitely not being dramatic)

Then I bestow this bead upon you under the authority given me by Kelsier Von Thaidakar the first, *he handed over the bead* you may stand. 

what? Don't look at me like that! you have to admit that was fun!

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

4 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*swallows bead then immediately starts coughing because he just swallowed small object dry* S-Sorry, my bad.

*searches internally* There's nothing there... Shouldn't I feel something?

Oh. You have to burn it, you know? It's like... I don't actually know how to describe it.

2 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*opens vial and chugs* mm tangy. *searches internally again and finds massive reserves of power* THERE it is. nice.

*smiles* so, Doomie, maybe I could train you, it would be my pleasure to do so. besides I would get to order you around a bit more.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*smiles* so, Doomie, maybe I could train you, it would be my pleasure to do so. besides I would get to order you around a bit more.

Wait a second. *facepalms* We could have just used hemalurgy. way easier.

1 minute ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*smiles knowingly and snorts* sure.

*laughs* mkay, we can start lessons in a few hours.

Just now, Nameless said:

Wait a second. *facepalms* We could have just used hemalurgy. way easier.

yes and no, we would have to had used 16 or more spikes and have done the rights, besides, making an inquisitor is a bloody process I would rather we saved for our recruits who know what they are getting into.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yes and no, we would have to had used 16 or more spikes and have done the rights, besides, making an inquisitor is a bloody process I would rather we saved for our recruits who know what they are getting into.

Well, we only needed a seeker for this assignment.

16 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hmmm, hey maybe we could get @Elf to handle those finances.

Sure! I am taking commerce in 10th..meaning i have to learn how to make ledgers and trial balances and journal entries. Once i actually figure out how to do that stuff, then sure, I accept! 

...wait i just realised i was mentioned like six pages ago. The Ghostbloods are surely growing under your steady control Thaidakar

Edited by Elf

Ok so i am to lazy to read what happened on the last three pages. What i have been able to gather, however, is that i am going to vax with doomie, who is now a mistborn.

I DON'T WANNA GO TO VAAAAAAX! I WANNA BE A GLAMOROUS SPY! Can i please go and infiltrate the high society of Roshar? Pretty please? I promise i won't embezzle anymore company funds if you let me do that, pleeaase?????

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Well, anyways. We have a Mistborn now. Should I let the insurance company know we're ready?

Probably

2 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Wait where's vax again? Is it on threnody? I don't wanna go to threnody...

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Ok so i am to lazy to read what happened on the last three pages. What i have been able to gather, however, is that i am going to vax with doomie, who is now a mistborn.

I DON'T WANNA GO TO VAAAAAAX! I WANNA BE A GLAMOROUS SPY! Can i please go and infiltrate the high society of Roshar? Pretty please? I promise i won't embezzle anymore company funds if you let me do that, pleeaase?????

Vax is not on threnody, I guess we can move you and Doomie. We already have a lot of people on Roshar though. hmmm, maybe we could send you to Sel.

1 hour ago, Elf said:

Sure! I am taking commerce in 10th..meaning i have to learn how to make ledgers and trial balances and journal entries. Once i actually figure out how to do that stuff, then sure, I accept! 

...wait i just realised i was mentioned like six pages ago. The Ghostbloods are surely growing under your steady control Thaidakar

Awesome! wait, YEAH! that was six pages ago, lol.