Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Aww, fine. I wanna meet Raoden and take down the dumb opelonion gender roles though :<

.. we don't want to destroy Opelon, Szeth, trust me, that would destroy some of the work we put into Opelon right now, we have a specialized team in Arelon, we could eventually put you there but not yet, you need more field training, rose empire I think would work best for it.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Aw come on! I need that! Safety and stuff, y'know? *shoves Szeth and takes Nightblood back again*

•_•

No. *slaps Nameless repeatedly and leaves for the Rose Empire with nightblood*

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

Just now, Nameless said:

Aw come on! I need that! Safety and stuff, y'know? *shoves Szeth and takes Nightblood back again*

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Uhh, no? *slaps Nameless and takes nightblood back*

*slaps both* GUYS! stop fighting! how about we also take Szeth, he could be a bodyguard or something ridiculous like that.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*slaps both* GUYS! stop fighting! how about we also take Szeth, he could be a bodyguard or something ridiculous like that.

*glares* Fine. You go get Szeth to come back. I'm not going to. At least give me Nazh's knife.

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*grumbles*

Fine, as long as I can slap Nameless again.

*slaps Nameless*

Alright, where are we going?

Also, what cool stuff do i get?

NO STEALING. NO HITTING FELLOW MEMBERS! *decks Szeth in the face.*

Just now, Nameless said:

*pickpockets Thaidakar and grabs Nazh's knife, then straps it to his belt* You know what? I think we're good without Nightblood.

*steals it back* no, we're bringing Szeth, besides, I want shotgun, you guys will be in the back next to eachother. it will be good for you guys.

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*gasps* i will not be treated this way! *decks Thaidakar and storms off*

I'm not coming back till you apologize!

*sighs exasperatingly* *drags Szeth back with a snap of his finger* I AM SOOOORY CAN YOU STOP HITTING NAMELESS THOUGH?! *Thaidakar appears taller and more menacing* *holds up pinky finger* there's only this much keeping me from murdering both of you right now!

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*sighs exasperatingly* *drags Szeth back with a snap of his finger* I AM SOOOORY CAN YOU STOP HITTING NAMELESS THOUGH?! *Thaidakar appears taller and more menacing* *holds up pinky finger* there's only this much keeping me from murdering both of you right now!

*Glares at Thaidakar* When's the last time you went on a field mission? Don't forget who stole this *holds up Nazh's knife* for you!