4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*sighs exasperatingly* *drags Szeth back with a snap of his finger* I AM SOOOORY CAN YOU STOP HITTING NAMELESS THOUGH?! *Thaidakar appears taller and more menacing* *holds up pinky finger* there's only this much keeping me from murdering both of you right now!

FINE! where are we going anyway?

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

*Glares at Thaidakar* When's the last time you went on a field mission? Don't forget who stole this *holds up Nazh's knife* for you!

*sighs* My job is not to go on field missions, my job is to keep track of the scudding mess Kelsier Von Thaidakar (may he Rest In Peace) left to me! it is my duty as his sole heir to keep track of my grandfather's society, and I understand what you have risked Nameless, do you think I would forget? Let me remind you, I am the one in charge for a reason. 

*rolls eyes* besides, we need to go and talk to that insurance company, and I would rather not have us mess this up.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*sighs* My job is not to go on field missions, my job is to keep track of the scudding mess Kelsier Von Thaidakar (may he Rest In Peace) left to me! it is my duty as his sole heir to keep track of my grandfather's society, and I understand what you have risked Nameless, do you think I would forget? Let me remind you, I am the one in charge for a reason. 

*rolls eyes* besides, we need to go and talk to that insurance company, and I would rather not have us mess this up.

Fine. The Elsecaller's ready. *disappears in a flash of light*

5 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

FINE! where are we going anyway?

Just now, Nameless said:

Fine. The Elsecaller's ready. *disappears in a flash of light*

we are going to the insurance company. *grabs Szeth and drags both of them into the light*

HEY! I can walk, you know, no need to treat me like a sack of potatoes.

*brandishes nightblood*

oh, btw, i'm gonna need some Investiture to protect you guys. Got any, like, breaths or stormlight or something? Oh, and why will i need to protect you from an insurance company?

*looks around*

*sees insurance company is run by Odium’s minions*

Ok, why did we choose this particular insurance company? It's literally called "Odious Insurance."

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

HEY! I can walk, you know, no need to treat me like a sack of potatoes.

*brandishes nightblood*

oh, btw, i'm gonna need some Investiture to protect you guys. Got any, like, breaths or stormlight or something? Oh, and why will i need to protect you from an insurance company?

*looks around*

*sees insurance company is run by Odium’s minions*

Ok, why did we choose this particular insurance company? It's literally called "Odious Insurance."

*blinks* um, ur looking at the wrong company. *turns Szeth around* it's called Harmonium Inc.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*blinks* um, ur looking at the wrong company. *turns Szeth around* it's called Harmonium Inc.

No, both of those guys refused to insure us after the... incident last year. The company we're looking for is called 'Gancho's guidance'.

Ohhhh, i see. Uhh, since when do shards run insurance companies? You know what, i don't care. I was serious about the Investiture though, got any?

right here, *pulls out large sack  that glowed* here ya go.

No, both of those guys refused to insure us after the... incident last year. The company we're looking for is called 'Gancho's guidance'.

right, right. wait *looks at Gancho's guidance.* um, you sure that's the place? with all those one armed herdazians?

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

right, right. wait *looks at Gancho's guidance.* um, you sure that's the place? with all those one armed herdazians?

Yep. Best insurance company in the business. They might do some money laundering under the table, but hey, if that gives them the funds to insure someone like the ghostbloods, who am to complain?

Just now, Nameless said:

Yep. Best insurance company in the business. They might do some money laundering under the table, but hey, if that gives them the funds to insure someone like the ghostbloods, who am to complain?

true true. *opens door*

3 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*sniffles* *calls lift*

Hey lift, kelsier is being mean to me!

*rolls eyes* I'm not even Kelsier, Kelsier was my grandpappy.

*shrieks as a whole bunch of one armed herdazians run out to greet us*

Just now, Nameless said:

*greets agent inside* Alright guys, right this way *Gestures towards open door* They're waiting for us.

*smiles as carries suitcase professionally.* Good morning Mr, uh?

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Whispers* That's Mr. Gancho. They keep their names secret for security reasons.

*looks up from phonecall* Oh, that one's named Bob. The moment i heard where we were going i called Todium, and since he owes me because i made him a sandwich (and also all that oathstone biz), he told me all about the insurance company.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

2 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Oh, that one's named Bob. The moment i heard where we were going i called Todium, and since he owes me because i made him a sandwich (and also all that oathstone biz), he told me all about the insurance company.

Wait, Todium knows about this place? Thats... interesting. We might need to deal with that. Can't have someone compromising our insurance company. Actually, I should probably go deal with this personally, before it gets out of hand. You guys carry on with this. Keep a sharp lookout though. *runs out the door*

7 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*follows reluctantly while still talking to lift on the phone (how did we get this technology?)*

(I dunno, this is in the future of the cosmere) *destroys phone in a heartbeat*

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Whispers* That's Mr. Gancho. They keep their names secret for security reasons.

*whispers back* mkay. *then says loudly* hello Mr Gancho!

3 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Oh, that one's named Bob. The moment i heard where we were going i called Todium, and since he owes me because i made him a sandwich (and also all that oathstone biz), he told me all about the insurance company.

no he's not. and besides Todium doesn't own you *lifts up oathstone* I do.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

(I dunno, this is in the future of the cosmere) *destroys phone in a heartbeat*

*whispers back* mkay. *then says loudly* hello Mr Gancho!

no he's not. and besides Todium doesn't own you *lifts up oathstone* I do.

I said owwweess, ghostie. And give me another phone to talk to lift on or i destroy you all in an instant.

4 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I said owwweess, ghostie. And give me another phone to talk to lift on or i destroy you all in an instant.

after the meeting. now hush.

*Insurance guy walks up* Um, are you coming? We're paying the Bondsmith by the hour.

yes, sorry, our bodyguard is asking me a lot of questions, he is new to the job and is wondering what we will be paying him after this. *he said this sweetly with a sour edge.*