Just now, HippoPhileus said:

I was gonna say...nvm;)

Congrats! You're a Stone Shaman now!

yay, I am! wait I am? I thought I had gotten that rep level a while ago! unless.. *goes to check if the rep level stuff has been changed*

anyways, well it is something I want people to join, but the alley verse is still awesome!

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yay, I am! wait I am? I thought I had gotten that rep level a while ago! unless.. *goes to check if the rep level stuff has been changed*

anyways, well it is something I want people to join, but the alley verse is still awesome!

It said you were a Cryptic until a couple minutes ago, at least for me.

What is the alley verse? I looked at it and it's just confusing to me. I get confused a lot. *shrugs*

1 minute ago, HippoPhileus said:

It said you were a Cryptic until a couple minutes ago, at least for me.

What is the alley verse? I looked at it and it's just confusing to me. I get confused a lot. *shrugs*

the alley verse is a fun rpg. it is made up of multiple threads. there are different threads like, location threads, plot threads, ooc threads (which are for talking out of game), etc. The alley verse is really fun and I recommend it. you can go to a thread which explains it, I also recommend asking people in the chat thread to explain things if you don't understand something. I am fairly new to it myself.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the alley verse is a fun rpg. it is made up of multiple threads. there are different threads like, location threads, plot threads, ooc threads (which are for talking out of game), etc. The alley verse is really fun and I recommend it. you can go to a thread which explains it, I also recommend asking people in the chat thread to explain things if you don't understand something. I am fairly new to it myself.

Maybe I'll look into it. Maybe.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

mkay... here is the teleportation disc, the key word is sandal warts. it will make you appear in a safe house we have on Threnody. Miracle Max will meet you there.

Wait. Why are you sending a new recruit there? Like, come on, even our most experienced agents rarely last a few days.