Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

On 2/16/2021 at 5:17 PM, Shard of Reading said:

Sounds good! I will probably watch the fight and be really disgusted or something

Spoiler

(And if it's all right with you, your character can be losing and I can feel bad for (Him? Her? Forgot the gender, sorry, but I think it's a he?) and want to help?)

Just now, Condensation said:

My character idea might not facilitate that... Um...  I kinda want to be a super genius teen scavenger. It says that being a human is allowed. I don't exactly know how I'll fit her into the plot, but whatever. I'll worry about that later.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

My character idea might not facilitate that... Um...  I kinda want to be a super genius teen scavenger. It says that being a human is allowed. I don't exactly know how I'll fit her into the plot, but whatever. I'll worry about that later.

All right. Well, she is a RainWing. Just saying. :)

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Wait! Idea! My person invented the machine gun, and seriously wounded a Skywing. Queen Scarlett seems like the type of dragon that would experiment with different things, so my person got dragged, weapons and all, to the arena. Mostly, I think it would be fun to blow stuff up with handmade grenades. :P

Edited by Random Bystander

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Wait! Idea! My person invented the machine gun, and seriously wounded a Skywing. Queen Scarlett seems like the type of dragon that would experiment with different things, so my person got dragged, weapons and all, to the arena. Mostly, I think it would be fun to blow stuff up with handmade grenades. :P

Wow, you do like explosives! :P

I don´t know. Ask the others. :)

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

First: Yes. Yes I do like explosives. I also like explosions. I am excited to explode stuff in Chemistry this year. ;)

Second: Okay. I SUMMON ALL YOU PEOPLES WHO RP HERE! (Just give me a minute to find all of their names) @JesterLavorre @Shard of Reading Apparently, it will only let me @ 2 people. Could someone @ the rest of the people? Because I can't. Unfortunately. 

35 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

I haveth been summoned!

This is genius. Maybe they could have something made by an animus dragon that allows communication? Also, I don't have any complaints. Make dat character.

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

I was thinking about that, but I think that may be something she acquires later. This can, if nothing else, make it a bit funny. 

Also, I finished my character!

Spoiler

Name: Tilly Wood

Tribe:

Description: She is a blue eyed, pale skinned human with short blonde hair.

Other Powers: SCIENCE! MATH! LOGIC! EXPLOSIVES! GUNS!

Backstory: She is a Scavenger, and she lived in a cave with her machines and chemical compounds for most of her life. A Skywing tried to eat her, so she machine gunned him. Queen Scarlett decided to have her fight dragons, because she is obviously dangerous.

Personality: Enthusiastic, optimistic, and clever. Also, currently terrified that the dragons are going to eat her. :P

This is going to be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I really want to try that now.

8 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Nice! 

Also, I'm just going to drop my character in, and see where it leads me.

Tilly was freaking out. Where was this dragon taking her? She gulped. I DON'T WANNA DIE! "Please don't eat me!" she managed to squeak out. She said it even though she knew the dragon couldn't understand her. 

About 10 minutes later, she was dropped onto a platform thing. She clutched her backpack close to her chest, and curled up into a ball. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. What do I do? 

Edit: I just watched a video of someone burning magnesium, and now I have to try it. :D

Edited by Random Bystander