Just normal mistborn reading...

Tacitus

So I was reading Mistborn, and I just, reading some names (Demoux, Kelsier, the name of those caves with the rebellion), figured, you know what? until the end of this chapter, I'm giving everyone a french accent.

I don't know if anyone else has done something like that, but I figured, 'Sure they have. This is the seventeenth shard, after all.'

2 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

So I was reading Mistborn, and I just, reading some names (Demoux, Kelsier, the name of those caves with the rebellion), figured, you know what? until the end of this chapter, I'm giving everyone a french accent.

I don't know if anyone else has done something like that, but I figured, 'Sure they have. This is the seventeenth shard, after all.'

This is completely accurate! And kudos for recognizing Kell’s name as French; I didn’t realize it was until Brandon mentioned it. Linguistics in the Central and Western dominances are French-like.

And yes, I headcannon Kell with a French accent too. Except on Scadrial, where I imagine that they’re speaking French.