Hi All

TleeMcCllelan

Hi, I am new to your forums. I was introduced to Sandersons books because he picked up the WOT series and found that I liked his books as much as Jordans. I listen to writing excuses which is what led me to this site and I hope that I will be able to participate in the reading excuses forums as well as the general fan forums.

I am from utah like quite a few of the people here. And I work production in a factory...and loathe every minute of it..thank goodness for podcasts and audible. And prefer to write read and play in my freetime.

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :D I'm one of your friendly neighborhood admins, and like you, I got into the Sanderson fandom through WoT. I'm sorry to hear you don't like your job, but here's hoping that 17S will help cheer you up! And, of course, here's your obligatory cookie for introducing yourself:

welcomecookie.jpg

What on earth are you talking about? We're mean, awful, HORRIBLE people! Chaos SPIKES people for crying out loud!

We're only here because nobody can find the exit!!!!

Kidding. So many new faces, I think I've made more 'welcome' posts in the past week than I have in my entire foruming career! XD Can't say I'm upset to see another, though! I'm sure you'll love it here, the more the merrier!

• Chaos locked this topic