Hi! I'm that Stormlight Animatic person.

ProfetessaOscura

2 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Probably Way of Kings.  All of Stormlight is my jam, but seeing Kaladin struggle and bring up all those around him is fantastic.  Shallan is getting established in that book, and I didn't see much of her point in the book when I first read it as a kid, but she's interesting enough in re-reads.  The Way of Kings is definitely a Kaladin book, though.  That Taravangian twist, though!  At the end when Jasnah and Shallan had just been chilling with him, not realizing what he really is.  It's just such a great establishing novel with quotable parts and characters, high stakes, and ugh.  Wonderfully done.

I was upset at Mistborn when I was a kid because Kelsier was my favorite, and I thought he did a dumb with his final move.  On a reread, though... I guess it makes sense.

Welcome! Have you read all of the cosmere or are you missing some parts?

5 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Welcome! Have you read all of the cosmere or are you missing some parts?

I’ve read most of it. I’m missing Mistborn Era 2, but that’s about to be remedied, and I’m once I’m through, I’m going to pick through my copy of Arcanum Unbounded and fill in the cracks. 

also need to read White Sand, but those books are tricky to find. 

5 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

I’ve read most of it. I’m missing Mistborn Era 2, but that’s about to be remedied, and I’m once I’m through, I’m going to pick through my copy of Arcanum Unbounded and fill in the cracks. 

also need to read White Sand, but those books are tricky to find. 

Make sure you get to Secret History. Some people recommend reading it after Era 2, but I see no problem with reading it after HoA. Personal preference, I suppose. -_-

31 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Make sure you get to Secret History. Some people recommend reading it after Era 2, but I see no problem with reading it after HoA. Personal preference, I suppose. -_-

I was wondering when to read it.  I know the basics of it and the Hoid interaction in it, but I've kept myself mostly spoiler-free from it.

I've seen some of your work before, and I'll repeat what I'm pretty sure I've said in the comments on youtube: Your work is really good. I have a soft spot for animatics, and from what I can tell, there aren't that many for the Cosmere, so thank you for fulfilling my niche interests

Just now, Wyndlerunner said:

I've seen some of your work before, and I'll repeat what I'm pretty sure I've said in the comments on youtube: Your work is really good. I have a soft spot for animatics, and from what I can tell, there aren't that many for the Cosmere, so thank you for fulfilling my niche interests

I'm happy to!  I was kind of annoyed when I went looking for Cosmere animatics and only found a handful.  I know I'm not on par with other content creators, but I really enjoy doodling to the music.  :)

5 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

I'm happy to!  I was kind of annoyed when I went looking for Cosmere animatics and only found a handful.  I know I'm not on par with other content creators, but I really enjoy doodling to the music.  :)

quite honestly, I think that's the most important thing, to have fun creating something to add to the fandom