Eryn felt her Connection to her master strengthen as she entered the inn, before it faded again. He was here then and wanted her to know. 

She would look for him later, if he did not find her first. For now she needed to arrange a room for herself and Zola. She smiled fondly at the girl before heading toward the concierge.

6 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn felt her Connection to her master strengthen as she entered the inn, before it faded again. He was here then and wanted her to know. 

She would look for him later, if he did not find her first. For now she needed to arrange a room for herself and Zola. She smiled fondly at the girl before heading toward the concierge.

Ladashwy looked into her bag, and winced. She had no money. "Rusts." She had spent it all on tin, food, and notebooks. 

55 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She looked at Eryn gratefully. "Yeah. That's probably a good idea." Phew. I can't wait to sleep in a bed again! 

She’s still expecting Ledashwi to pay...

Eryn turned to the concierge. “Need room with two beds for me an child. These ones,” she pointed at Drae and Ladashwi, “want rooms near mine.” She paused, then added, “separate. Not together.”

The concierge nodded. “Are you paying together?”

”I pay mine,” Eryn answered. “They, theirs.”

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn turned to the concierge. “Need room with two beds for me an child. These ones,” she pointed at Drae and Ladashwi, “want rooms near mine.” She paused, then added, “separate. Not together.”

The concierge nodded. “Are you paying together?”

”I pay mine,” Eryn answered. “They, theirs.”

Rusts” Drae hissed at Eryn “Haven’t we already discussed this? I don’t have any money, I barely own a cent, let alone enough to buy a room.”

23 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

Rusts” Drae hissed at Eryn “Haven’t we already discussed this? I don’t have any money, I barely own a cent, let alone enough to buy a room.”

Backup plan. (She will murder you if you don't pay her back...)

"I'll be right back." She grabbed her bag, and headed to the nearest general store. She went inside and ran up to the man at the front. She pulled out one of her blank notebooks mournfully. It was a nice notebook with a leather cover. She also pulled out a few vials of tin. "These are tin. How much would you give me for all this?" She said sadly.

"Hm... Well, it's a nicer notebook... and that tin seems like it's good quality...so I'd say... 'bout 60 boxings."

"Deal." She handed over the notebook, and he handed over the boxings. She grabbed the boxings, stuffed them in her bag, and ran back. She gave Drae 20 of the boxings. "I am LENDING this to you. You WILL pay me back. Or else." She looked him in the eyes. "I had to sell one of my notebooks for that. You're welcome."

Edited by Random Bystander

1 hour ago, Lecky Twig said:

49 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'll be right back." She grabbed her bag, and headed to the nearest general store. She went inside and ran up to the man at the front. She pulled out one of her blank notebooks mournfully. It was a nice notebook with a leather cover. She also pulled out a few vials of tin. "These are tin. How much would you give me for all this?" She said sadly.

"Hm... Well, it's a nicer notebook... and that tin seems like it's good quality...so I'd say... 'bout 60 boxings."

"Deal." She handed over the notebook, and he handed over the boxings. She grabbed the boxings, stuffed them in her bag, and ran back. She gave Drae 20 of the boxings. "I am LENDING this to you. You WILL pay me back. Or else." She looked him in the eyes. "I had to sell one of my notebooks for that. You're welcome."

Eryn nodded approvingly at Ledashwi. “Good. Take initiative. Use what have to get what need.” She poked Drae sharply. “You soother. Strong one. Can use that. Move past fear. Power useless if not used.”

She nodded sharply, moving toward the stairs. “Come. Our Master is here. Maybe he join us. Or not. But watching. Like see initiative,” she added pointedly.

5 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Zola beamed back, then followed Eryn toward the stairs. "Can I meet him?"

On 2/2/2021 at 4:34 PM, mathiau said:

Were you just waiting for my authorisation so we'd go to the inn too or is there something I'm not understanding?

That was it, yeah.

8 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Drae nodded in thanks. 

8 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn nodded approvingly at Ledashwi. “Good. Take initiative. Use what have to get what need.” She poked Drae sharply. “You soother. Strong one. Can use that. Move past fear. Power useless if not used.”

She nodded sharply, moving toward the stairs. “Come. Our Master is here. Maybe he join us. Or not. But watching. Like see initiative,” she added pointedly.

His lips quirked up and he lowered his voice, as if he was sharing a secret "What is more useful, one room or 20 boxings?" He snuck the coins into his pocket while Lashadwy wasn't looking as he walked up the stairs with the others.

10 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

Drae nodded in thanks. 

His lips quirked up and he lowered his voice, as if he was sharing a secret "What is more useful, one room or 20 boxings?" He snuck the coins into his pocket while Lashadwy wasn't looking as he walked up the stairs with the others.

Eryn smiled at him. “True. But you will pay her back. We do not harm one another, ja? Such is Sovereign’s law. He wants us as united team. Work together, not against.”

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn smiled at him. “True. But you will pay her back. We do not harm one another, ja? Such is Sovereign’s law. He wants us as united team. Work together, not against.”

"Huh? Of course I will pay her back, I don't want to harm or cheat her; that wouldn't be any good."

Bah, honestly is overrated not that he’d dare say that infront of Eryn, he wasn’t that stupid. Drae fidgeted with the tip of his beard and followed Eryn into the room. Why did he feel like he was just about to make a decision, didn’t Harmony know that he hated making decisions?

3 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

Bah, honestly is overrated not that he’d dare say that infront of Eryn, he wasn’t that stupid. Drae fidgeted with the tip of his beard and followed Eryn into the room. Why did he feel like he was just about to make a decision, didn’t Harmony know that he hated making decisions?

Eryn scanned the room, then began preparing the beds for herself and Zola. Tomorrow she would have to get the child new clothing. For tonight the girl could use some of Eryn’s things.

”I will prepare bath,” Eryn said cheerfully. “So Zola can bathe. You get food from mess, ja? Then can eat up here. Maybe Sage join.”

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn scanned the room, then began preparing the beds for herself and Zola. Tomorrow she would have to get the child new clothing. For tonight the girl could use some of Eryn’s things.

”I will prepare bath,” Eryn said cheerfully. “So Zola can bathe. You get food from mess, ja? Then can eat up here. Maybe Sage join.”

Ladashwy paid for her room, and once she did she checked it. She then left to go find Eryn.