New Magic System

Infinity Sliver

Oh I'm very curious about Mercy... but seems like they'll be a mystery for a while, probably a character we'll approach from the other side rather than getting to see from their own side. Whimsy is probably going to be the kite one, or possibly Invention. I feel bad saying this but I'll be disappointed if it's Valor we see more of first rather than any of the others, but it is what it is.

On 23.12.2020 at 7:49 PM, Honorless said:

I feel bad saying this but I'll be disappointed if it's Valor we see more of first rather than any of the others, but it is what it is.

Why? We know Hoid has seen Valor. And that read to me like it was not just for tea. Valor's system should be obversable in Hoid. Why isn't it? Or is it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 6:12 AM, Oltux72 said:

Why? We know Hoid has seen Valor. And that read to me like it was not just for tea. Valor's system should be obversable in Hoid. Why isn't it? Or is it?

It doesnt mean he's able to get the magic system though,he wasnt able to become an Elantrian,so maybe he just wasnt able to get a hold of Valor's Magic System for some reason

I've gotten it into my head that we've seen inventions magic system. That fabrials and medallion are a part of it. They are inventions that allow normal people to tap into the magic systems. In the same way hemalurgy can be used anywhere with the right knowledge. Inventions magic can be used anywhere with the proper knowledge. Thats why the metals in fabrials and medallions have a common theme. The external is Inventions magic and the internal hemalurgy to follow the push pull theme.