Crazy Conversations with Connie

Condensation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good. My day is slow and boring, but once evening comes I'm watching Mando, and that will make everything better. 

Last week I bought ice-cream for my brother. I thought I was doing a good thing... until I realized I bought mint ice cream. My brother hates mint. *sigh* 

22 hours ago, Ookla the Empyreal said:

That's good. My day is slow and boring, but once evening comes I'm watching Mando, and that will make everything better. 

Last week I bought ice-cream for my brother. I thought I was doing a good thing... until I realized I bought mint ice cream. My brother hates mint. *sigh* 

Wow, I can't believe you've actually had an ice cream mishap. That's intriguing. Mint is delicious, I eat it.

53 minutes ago, Ookla the Rhadamanthine said:

What does this mean?

Discord is crazy and came up with the alliteration of Crazy Conversations with Connie.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Wow, I can't believe you've actually had an ice cream mishap. That's intriguing. Mint is delicious, I eat it. 

Mint is delicious. That’s why ice cream mishaps like that happen more often than you’d think in my house. 
Have you seen a rainbow recently? 

58 minutes ago, Ookla the Empyreal said:

Mint is delicious. That’s why ice cream mishaps like that happen more often than you’d think in my house. 
Have you seen a rainbow recently? 

No, sadly, but it snowed and I'm eating Chik-fil-a, so my life's pretty good anyway.

39 minutes ago, Hentient said:

AHHHHHHHH I thought this said Mist. Sweet cremlings I need some help.

Sweet cremlings? Do they go well with ice cream?

16 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

You are a Sentient Awakened Object. What Sentient Awakened Object are you?

You were asking Connie but I’m gonna answer too. I’d be a journal! So people could write in it and I’d respond Tom Riddle style... you know, without the evil part. 

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Sweet cremlings? Do they go well with ice cream?

You... could say that. They might go a little better with horneater stew though :P

Just now, Hentient said:

You were asking Connie but I’m gonna answer too. I’d be a journal! So people could write in it and I’d respond Tom Riddle style... you know, without the evil part. 

You... could say that. They might go a little better with horneater stew though :P

But... sweet stew? I'm okay with sweet soups - there's this minty one I really like - but in a stew?

To each their own, I suppose.