Look what came in the mail...

I hate you with a burning Passion that I could not possibly put into words even with the aid of a dictionary, thesaurus, and the entire Encyclopedia Brittanica.  And a Greek dictionary as well, in case English is insufficient to the task of insulting you.

I should be writing the next section of my thesis right now, but I can't concentrate because I can't stop thinking about this blasted, hopefully glorious effusion of words and revelations that promises to be this book!!!  If the postman leaves me a pink "Sorry, unable to deliver because it won't fit in the mailbox and I'm too lazy to walk it to the porch" slip tomorrow, I swear unto whatever gods that be that I will march to the United States Post Office, 37062, and will not leave until I (A) have my book, and (B) have chewed off the arms and legs of every person that attempts to temporize or further delay my receiving RoW with their imbecilic stupidity and utter disregard for self-preservation!

Edited by SteelShaper