3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

There's no role that saves people, unless you mean that someone might have roleblocked whoever submitted the kill on reading?

OH? Wouldn't that mean we have a confirmed elim if anyone claims? 

Also, the vote manip means someone wants Amanuensis dead, and I think they are either a elim or one of the people who voted Amanuensis. 

Edit: @Matrim's Dice Should I take anything I the write-up literally? 

Edited by eltruT

3 minutes ago, eltruT said:

OH? Wouldn't that mean we have a confirmed elim if anyone claims? 

I'm not quite sure what you mean... it's possible (though very unlikely) that a villager in the Canton of Inquisition submitted a roleblock on a random person, or someone they gut-read as elim, and that they happened to be right. Of course, they would have no way of knowing whether it was them that lead to reading surviving and they wouldn't claim anyway, 'cause the elims would likely target them next. So I suppose if anyone claims to have saved Reading they either can't know for sure or are an elim, but I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to do that...

Edited by Quinn0928

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

No. The important things come after. The writeups are just me being creative :P 

Ok, good to know.

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean... it's possible (though very unlikely) that a villager in the Canton of Inquisition submitted a roleblock on a random person, or someone they gut-read as elim, and that they happened to be right. Of course, they would have no way of knowing whether it was them that lead to reading surviving and they wouldn't claim anyway, 'cause the elims would likely target them next. So I suppose if anyone claims to have saved Reading they either can't know for sure or are an elim, but I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to do that...

Yeah, I mean that if anyone claims to have role blocked someone we might have a confirmed elim. 

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Though now that you've said that, *none of the elims are going to claim saving Reading*. So it's sort of a mute point lol

No I mean that if anyone claims to have role blocked someone the person who was blocked would be elim, maybe. 

Just now, eltruT said:

No I mean that if anyone claims to have role blocked someone the person who was blocked would be elim, maybe. 

Oh that makes more sense. But like I said, no one is going to claim that because then the elims would likely target that person. It's in their best interest to eliminate roleblockers, as I believe @Gears pointed out last cycle? May not have been Gears, not sure.

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Oh that makes more sense. But like I said, no one is going to claim that because then the elims would likely target that person. It's in their best interest to eliminate roleblockers, as I believe @Gears pointed out last cycle? May not have been Gears, not sure.

Hmm... Oh hey I have a solution!

If anyone happens to have role blocked someone you should claim to me! (I'm not elim so you won't die) 

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Hmm... Oh hey I have a solution!

If anyone happens to have role blocked someone you should claim to me! (I'm not elim so you won't die) 

lol that seems like a great plan but something tells me it's not gonna work out....

By the way, this is just speculation but I wonder whether the elims know why their kill failed... like, whether it failed because they were roleblocked or because they accidentally attacked TLR? 

Edit: That is to say, did Matrim tell them what happened in the PMs where they submitted their action, or do they have no more idea than we do? Not that I actually expect Matrim to answer lol it's just a thought.

Edited by Quinn0928

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Then stop giving me reasons to.

Lol, also someone said the vote manio was to kill Aman, bit couldn't it have been to give Illwei a chance to live?

5 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Lol, also someone said the vote manio was to kill Aman, bit couldn't it have been to give Illwei a chance to live?

Just now, eltruT said:

Yeah, should have thought of that.

That would have seemed likely if Illwei had turned up elim, but since they're actually village it doesn't make much sense that anyone would have trusted them enough to want to save them, at least not on day 1, when none of us have any information.

Edit: Unless the elims wanted Illwei alive for some reason? But I can't think why that would be...

Edited by Quinn0928

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

That would have seemed likely if Illwei had turned up elim, but since they're actually village it doesn't make much sense that anyone would have trusted them enough to want to save them, at least not on day 1, when none of us have any information.

Well it's not like the vote maniper had anything better to do, lol.

Edit: The vote maniper doesn't have to be an Elim btw

Edited by Somebody from Sel

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Well it's not like the vote maniper had anything better to do, lol.

lol I mean that's true... they might have just been bored and figured this would be the most influential thing they could do with their ability (hey that sounds like something I would do oof). Aside from that, knowing that someone might have been trying to kill Aman doesn't really tell us much, since it was likely because Aman is a skilled player, and either an elim or a villager could have been worried about that, depending on what they thought Aman was.

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Edit: Unless the elims wanted Illwei alive for some reason? But I can't think why that would be...

Oh there was the LG where that happened with Illwei, and the reasoning would be to make people think she was the Lord Ruler. I think it would be a weird move to do, though. 

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

Oh there was the LG where that happened with Illwei, and the reasoning would be to make people think she was the Lord Ruler. I think it would be a weird move to do, though. 

Well we kinda know who TLR is now so...