Just now, Condensation said:

"Not often, but it's good to fail every once in a while. But enough about me. Where are you from?"

"Here and there. I haven't stayed in one place for a long time. Hold still." He continued wrapping her arm. "I was sent to take the Trials of Fyre when I turned twelve years old, and while they were difficult, I had no wish to leave behind the tranquil natures of an enlightened state. The cave that I was sent into was full of threats, but it was also full of peace. When I had an idle moment, I would sit and wait, letting the magic of the crystals flow by."

He tied a knot at the end of the bandage; they would have to be changed, but they would do for now. "Let me know if that starts bleeding through, or if you feel any throbbing pains. We'll need specialized medicines to completely heal that."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Here and there. I haven't stayed in one place for a long time. Hold still." He continued wrapping her arm. "I was sent to take the Trials of Fyre when I turned twelve years old, and while they were difficult, I had no wish to leave behind the tranquil natures of an enlightened state. The cave that I was sent into was full of threats, but it was also full of peace. When I had an idle moment, I would sit and wait, letting the magic of the crystals flow by."

He tied a knot at the end of the bandage; they would have to be changed, but they would do for now. "Let me know if that starts bleeding through, or if you feel any throbbing pains. We'll need specialized medicines to completely heal that."

"That sounds wonderful." Harmony grimaced. "Are you sure? Going into town isn't my favorite."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"It'll be more your favorite then dealing with an infected compound fracture."

"I suppose." Harmony paused. "Excuse me for a bit." She went outside, dug a little hole in the earth, dropped the pouch in, and covered it back up. She walked back inside. "Okay."

"Actually, that would be great."

"Then I suppose our next stop is the Krystal Caves. We'll stop by the Capital on our way there to get you some medical attention, and possibly warn the authorities about this new 'god' person." His voice turned wistful. "Perhaps while we're there... no."

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then I suppose our next stop is the Krystal Caves. We'll stop by the Capital on our way there to get you some medical attention, and possibly warn the authorities about this new 'god' person." His voice turned wistful. "Perhaps while we're there... no."

"What? I'm sure we have time or can make it."

"It's still impressive. So, how does one obtain Clarity?"

"I'm unsure. I had thought, upon my enlightenment in the Krystal Caves, that it was perhaps achieved by a state of mind; the kind of state of mind that a benevolent god would possess. After seeing that child, though..." He shivered, "I fear that there may be more than one way of getting there; and not all of them are good."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm unsure. I had thought, upon my enlightenment in the Krystal Caves, that it was perhaps achieved by a state of mind; the kind of state of mind that a benevolent god would possess. After seeing that child, though..." He shivered, "I fear that there may be more than one way of getting there; and not all of them are good."

"It is truly something to be revered and feared. Do you think we can assume that there are more of them?" Harmony asks, thinking she can stall him and keep them from going to the town.