41 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Very well." The child fell into a stance.

Harmony pulled out her knives and took a junbi jase(ready stance), then reconsidered and changed to a sagolib jase(side stance). Her goal here was to draw the fight out as long as possible, not to win. She wasn't even sure if it was possible to win.

Edited by Condensation

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Harmony pulled out her knives and took a ready stance, then reconsidered and changed to a side stance. Her goal here was to draw the fight out as long as possible, not to win. She wasn't even sure if it was possible to win.

So... how badly do you want to get crushed?

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Well... Leonas and Violet can show up eventually and keep her from getting too crushed, but if he's a god, he's got all the time in the world. He could plausibly toy with her before destroying her.

Yeah, but he is the god of destruction, so...

The child summoned a ring of fire, surrounding Harmony.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The child summoned a ring of fire, surrounding Harmony.

Harmony performed a yeop chagi(phonetically translated, means side kick) ending with a janggwan(palm heel), which sent a wave of force rushing toward one point in the circle. The intense pressure put out the fire in that area.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Harmony performed a yeop chagi(phonetically translated, means side kick) ending with a janggwan(palm heel), which sent a wave of force rushing toward one point in the circle. The intense pressure put out the fire in that area.

The child growled, then struck her with lightning.

Yep. Struck her with lightning. Have fun with that.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The child growled, then struck her with lightning.

I will.

Harmony just barely caught it with an i ji gwan su(2 finger spear hand), directing the lightning through her knives and herself and into the ground. It hurt less than it usually would, but it still left her exhausted. She slumped, then rolled her shoulders and stood back up. After wincing painfully, she forced herself back into the side stance. "Is that all you've got?"

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Harmony just barely caught it with an i ji gwan su(2 finger spear hand), directing the lightning through her knives and herself and into the ground. It hurt less than it usually would, but it still left her exhausted. She slumped, then rolled her shoulders and stood back up. After wincing painfully, she forced herself back into the side stance. "Is that all you've got?"

The child cocked his head. "I could hit you with ten more. Or a dozen. Or a million."

Just then, Leonas dropped out of a tree, landing behind the child. He whacked it upside the head.

The child didn't flinch.

"Did you really expect that to work?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The child cocked his head. "I could hit you with ten more. Or a dozen. Or a million."

Just then, Leonas dropped out of a tree, landing behind the child. He whacked it upside the head.

The child didn't flinch.

"Did you really expect that to work?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Nice of you to drop in. Mind giving me a hand?" Harmony used a sudo(knife hand), which sent a wave of force directly at the god.

Just now, Condensation said:

"Nice of you to drop in. Mind giving me a hand?" Harmony used a sudo(knife hand), which sent a wave of force directly at the god.

The god dispelled it with a flick of his wrist. He spun around, backhanding Leonas and sending him flying.

"There is no way you could possibly defeat me."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The child frowns, then lights the entire forest on fire.

"That's not good. Stop that!" Harmony pushed off of the ground with a gweondo(hammer fist) to get a view of the forest, then slowed her fall with another. "Can you help with this?" she asked the man she had met previously.