The Person Below Me

Nooooo I should be!!! I'm watching The Witcher, Castlevania, and Peaky Blinders rn. I remember watching the first two seasons when I was 12 and absolutely loving them.

TPBM is having more trouble than it's worth trying to mod a game that came out 12 years ago but is doing it anyway because the GUI is awful and inventory management was pulled out of a chull's rear end.

noop. I gots me two older siblings, plus... 3 half siblings- well, technically 4-, plus 4 step siblings, and then a good 2-3 or so people who I have a good enough relationship with that I consider them to be family. I call them my no-blood family, and sometimes my "watered" family. water, because well, no blood. lol

TPBM has a weird gaming setup

Yeah it's just an old laptop I threw a Seagate 5TB SSD and a new graphics driver into. Oh and some more RAM. It runs most games, except newer ones, perfectly well.

TPBM has accidentally stabbed their friend who they used to have a crush on in the finger with a pen.

I mean, I'm not doing summer school or anything, but I have been toying with the idea of doing some writing prompts to get out of my comfort zone as a writer. 

TPBM has a dog who is perfectly quiet all day but at night snores louder than anyone on the planet and quite possibly the universe.