Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

On 5/26/2021 at 9:47 AM, ProfetessaOscura said:

Corwin jumped from all the way across the academy.  He clutched his arm, wincing.  "Well," he said to Cadenza, "Something had better be attacking your friend, cuz otherwise, there's no justification for being that loud."

Cadenza shrugged and smiled. "Well, she is Janice."

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Well, I'd hope they wouldn't get bloody." Cadenza rolled her eyes and let out a laugh. "But I'd prefer to be fresh."

He raised his eyebrows. “Fresh... to fight?”  The concept was so weird! “You shower and clean up when you’re done, not in the middle of a training session, but you do you,” he said, trying not to sound judgey. Failing. 

13 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

He raised his eyebrows. “Fresh... to fight?”  The concept was so weird! “You shower and clean up when you’re done, not in the middle of a training session, but you do you,” he said, trying not to sound judgey. Failing. 

"Well, why shouldn't I look and feel nice? I mean... I guess I could go straight there, if you're in that much of a hurry. And there's no need to judge."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Well, why shouldn't I look and feel nice? I mean... I guess I could go straight there, if you're in that much of a hurry. And there's no need to judge."

“No, I mean-“ he got flustered, stuttering badly, “I mean- I- Clothes can g-get ruin-n-ed-! And stained and- and- and-“ he bit his lower lip, hard. A moment seemed to calm him down. “It makes life harder, if you ruin all your clothes in one day.” 

4 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

“No, I mean-“ he got flustered, stuttering badly, “I mean- I- Clothes can g-get ruin-n-ed-! And stained and- and- and-“ he bit his lower lip, hard. A moment seemed to calm him down. “It makes life harder, if you ruin all your clothes in one day.” 

"Sweat won't stain clothes. But blood definitely will if I don't get it out."

On 5/19/2021 at 0:58 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Sounds like Vespyr's called dibs on that. He's got a score to settle." Trace stood up. "Well I'm gonna go scout out the area. See you back at the lair." She winked and vanished.

Cruz jogged into the wilderness near the city. He jogged casually, careful not to draw any attention, until no one was looking and he dove silently into the vegetation in the woods. He stealthily snuck away from civilization until he was out of sight—and earshot.

He navigated quickly through trees, underbrush, and hills until he reached the cave. A small opening at the bottom of a hill, the entrance almost undetectable. Yet he slipped through easily, and followed the narrow, winding passageway a short ways until it opened up into a giant, open cave system. Stalactites hung from the ceiling, and larger stalagmites rose from the floor. Beads of water fell gently, and Cruz climbed up onto a wide ledge overlooking a deep drop. He sat, legs dangling, and began looking through his papers again. While the cave didn't look like much... it was home, for now.

@Channelknight Fadran

Trace can come back from "scouting the area" whenever.

Sure, though I haven't played Hollow Knight... oh, well.

Cruz searched intently through his papers. Some of which he had swiped from Lena's research, others he had taken in hopes that they would give him any information on how to help Trace. Unfortunately, none of it seemed to be of much help. Not due to any lack of knowledge, but through Cruz's general lack of understanding. The pages were basically encoded in scientific jargon.

After rereading a paragraph on veils for the tenth time, he snapped. In his anger, he crumpled it into a ball and chucked it into the gaping abyss below him. He never heard it hit the ground.