Vapor

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonie chooses one of the corners of the garden and settles into it, curled into a ball and contemplating why life was so sucky.

Sebarial walked over to Leonie. "Are you all right?"

Edited by Vapor

2 hours ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

"it's just that I wouldn't want to waste any of your time, but you said something about the spheres and I can't figure out how they work."

"Yeah, it can be a little tough to start. It'll get easier, I promise. The way I feel it is like breathing in, but I'd guess that you've tried that."

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Yeah, it can be a little tough to start. It'll get easier, I promise. The way I feel it is like breathing in, but I'd guess that you've tried that."

"Uh, no. I have not tried it yet. Do I breath in sharply, or maybe slower to be more thorough? Am I thinking about this too much?"

9 hours ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

"Uh, no. I have not tried it yet. Do I breath in sharply, or maybe slower to be more thorough? Am I thinking about this too much?"

"Maybe. When I first did it, I wasn't paying attention to the spheres. Someone startled me and I jumped, then drew it in. Usually it comes in with a breath."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Because you can be everything you ever dreamed of. A protector of the weak. A knight in glowing armor. A Shardbearer, lighteyed but honorable. Think of it!"

Ros looked at the Sphere, not seeming to understand. He sighed before taking in another sharp breath.

"I know that you may mean all of those things, and I might even know them deep down, but I just . . . I'm coming off as an idiot, aren't I?"

2 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros looked at the Sphere, not seeming to understand. He sighed before taking in another sharp breath.

"I know that you may mean all of those things, and I might even know them deep down, but I just . . . I'm coming off as an idiot, aren't I?"

"No, you're not. Why do you want to be a Knight Radiant?"