Vapor

Once Crescendo's heart rate had slowed and she could talk without gasping, she decided to tell Ash and Leonie something. "You know, I've always loved the stars. They remind me that there is always something greater, and no matter how big or all-encompassing a problem may feel, it shrinks in the face of everything you've ever faced. It just feels like they're watching over us, you know?"

Just now, Condensation said:

Once Crescendo's heart rate had slowed and she could talk without gasping, she decided to tell Ash and Leonie something. "You know, I've always loved the stars. They remind me that there is always something greater, and no matter how big or all-encompassing a problem may feel, it shrinks in the face of everything you've ever faced. It just feels like they're watching over us, you know?"

"Watching over us?" Leonie turned her eyes back to the sky. "Hmm... yeah. Nice stars."

No, let me ask Vapor. Quite suspicious, I say. Quite suspicious. The game's afoot!

So I asked her about basement secrets, and she said nothing, and then I told her that you guys were going into the basement, and she said: "Oh shoot! Run! No! No-Nope! There's no secrets in the basement."

Explore the basement, guys.

7 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I bet there's some secrets in the basement worth finding. Brightness definitely didn't want me down there on my own."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"You in?"

Ros nods as if he understood, but still looks confused.

"Of course my lady. Although I must ask, if Brightness didn't want you down there, perhaps there's a reason?"

Just now, Condensation said:

No, let me ask Vapor. Quite suspicious, I say. Quite suspicious. The game's afoot!

So I asked her about basement secrets, and she said nothing, and then I told her that you guys were going into the basement, and she said: "Oh shoot! Run! No! No-Nope! There's no secrets in the basement."

Explore the basement, guys.

"I just have a really strong feeling we should go into the basement, you know? I'm going"

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

Selia runs to the stairs, then almost falls down them because she forgot to make them stairs again, so she just slides down the ramp.

Ros followed close behind, intentionally trying to keep Selia in his field of view along with being able to see in front of him the entire time. He definitely did not think that he evening stroll would go like this.