Investiture is the new black

SprenWrangler

So Szeth starts out the new book in jail. Seems like Kal and Dalinar will also need a place to hold Moash.

Do you think this means that Moash and Szeth are going to have a jailhouse conversation? What do they talk about?

And what does a prison to hold radiants look like? Aluminum cells? No gems? Middle of a Larkin breeding reserve?

9 minutes ago, SprenWrangler said:

And what does a prison to hold radiants look like? Aluminum cells? No gems? Middle of a Larkin breeding reserve?

I think Szeth specifically is an edge case given that he is so unique about following orders, and he swore to follow Dalinar. So I imagine that he was just told to sit in jail and he has been since then.

11 minutes ago, SprenWrangler said:

Do you think this means that Moash and Szeth are going to have a jailhouse conversation? What do they talk about?

I imagine Moash is going to try something slippery before they even get to jail (if Kaladin accepts his surrender), he has Jezrien's blade right? So he could just lash himself away at any point?

12 hours ago, GudThymes said:

I think Szeth specifically is an edge case given that he is so unique about following orders, and he swore to follow Dalinar. So I imagine that he was just told to sit in jail and he has been since then.

Perhaps but if Dalinar trusted him to obey him then why wouldn't he have Szeth do something useful. I suppose it is possible that Dalinar is testing Szeth's commitment to his vow to follow his orders.