Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

On 12/10/2023 at 8:35 PM, RaeTheRaven said:

What are all the boys doing in here, spreading their boy cooties all over this thread!

IMG_3604.jpeg.85745dfcbd6bdd0dc54a7ba1fff50903.jpegIMG_3605.gif.09e329375e0adeeb1f72b2dd77033d86.gif

4 hours ago, Cash67 said:

*jumps in, lands dramatically, and rises slowly*

Hello there!

General Kenobi Mwahahahahaha… you are a bold one

3 hours ago, Violet said:

I... Once liked this boy. Like, really liked him. Then I told him I liked him, and you can guess what happened next

I have another success story (won’t share tho soz) of girl asking guy out first. It isn’t as hopeless as it seems! 

2 hours ago, Experience said:

Ok here we go.

And hopefully they live happily ever after.

That’s so awesome :DD

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

IMG_3604.jpeg.85745dfcbd6bdd0dc54a7ba1fff50903.jpegIMG_3605.gif.09e329375e0adeeb1f72b2dd77033d86.gif

I have another success story (won’t share tho soz) of girl asking guy out first. It isn’t as hopeless as it seems! 

THE REFERENCE IS COMPLETE

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I can't tell what I look like without glasses, my vision is too bad :P 

yeah, Rallohir's right. It is a lot of guy's ideal height. 5'4"-5'6" and then for taller (like, 6'+) guys, it's generally 5'6"-5'8" (last I checked).

I have a friend from FSY that is about that height, and she's the perfect hugging size :P her head isn't down on my stomach, but it isn't on my chin or shoulder either. It's just nice against my chest, where it's not uncomfortable, and if you're a couple the guy and reach behind your head/neck easier. Honestly, yeah, 5'4"-5'6" is probably my ideal height too. (No, I've fallen in with the group!)

Huh. But I still hate my height :(

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

My (I can’t find a word, she’s almost a girlfriend but not quite) is around that height and I’m significantly over 6’. It works out perfectly in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Violet said:

Huh? 

5'4" is like really small though

Yeah I'm afraid of dancing. Especially since it is kind of akward.

It can be! Or it can be fun. A few dances ago I was asked to dance and we had an avid conversation about Keeper of the Lost Cities among other books.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It can be! Or it can be fun. A few dances ago I was asked to dance and we had an avid conversation about Keeper of the Lost Cities among other books.

Elend venture moment *sigh*

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I know but normally it's the boy asking the girl out.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Yeah normally. But that doesn't mean only.

I mean we girls tend to think it will be that way.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Wait, do you mean me in relation to Elend Venture? Heh- I wish I was like Elend. Instead of being like Elend, I'm like the Walmart version of Elend.

I think I'm more like Walmart Vin without all the cool stuff

31 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hey, Walmart renarin is still renarin!

All of Renarin nerdiness, and all of adolins confidence in talking to females. Then throw in Adolins obliviousness and Renarins uncanny ability to deconstruct conversations. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Last Fæ said:

They are probably also human, so bond over that, and if you are different ask about what not being human (or being human, not judging) is like. 

Probably?

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

not me just over here like "how do i talk to women" 

...help lol.

We’re very much human. Most of the time, we don’t want to hurt you anymore than you want to hurt us; but we’re scared (because you males are scary) so we make sure we’re rude first. If you act happy and nice we usually don’t bite :lol: 

21 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Agreed with BoC, height doesn't determine awesomeness

Thanks.

6 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

not me just over here like "how do i talk to women" 

...help lol.

You speak, ideally by utilizing the internal structures known as the vocal chords.

5 hours ago, The Last Fæ said:

They are probably also human, so bond over that, and if you are different ask about what not being human (or being human, not judging) is like. 

*Probably* 

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

fair honestly ^^"

Are we making cute cat faces? Then ^-^ 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Probably?

We’re very much human. Most of the time, we don’t want to hurt you anymore than you want to hurt us; but we’re scared (because you males are scary) so we make sure we’re rude first. If you act happy and nice we usually don’t bite :lol: 

Correction: You're scared. I'm not scared, your scared. Most of the time, at least.

Okay maybe more than I think.

39 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

i think im the least threatening boy alive. i could be wrong tho lol

Then use that 

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Probably?

But what about when girls are confusing, confuzzling, baffling, and hard to understand because you don't understand what's supposed to be blatant hints?

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

But what about when girls are confusing, confuzzling, baffling, and hard to understand because you don't understand what's supposed to be blatant hints?

YOU DO THE SAME THIIIIING

WE’RE ALL HUMAN AND WERE ALL IDIOTS SOMETIMESSSSS